CHAPTER 1 : BEGINNING

After the war , Vegas's father died and Pete took care of him

After the war , Vegas's father died and Pete took care of him . Now it's been 6-7  month since the incident occurred Vegas finally recovered completely and Pete helped both Vegas and Macau to recover from depression especially to Macau as  he was teenager and he was going through a lot in young age , Pete made both of then to even adopt Venice [ the child of their dad with their young selfish stepmom who left the baby at hospital after knowing that some legal property was under the name of Vegas and Macau ]. 

Pete POV

I was the one who didn't slept whole night and this brat sleeping so soundly . " Vegas wake up , it's too late already , you have to go to your office . Be a man Vegas , look Venice is already up despite of being a baby . " 

Vegas wakes up smiles looking at Pete and asks him to come  closer to him . " Wifey , can you come closer at bed come here please I want you to kiss me in bed. "  I was stunned to speak . " don't be lazy Vegas wake up fast , Nop has already prepared breakfast and Macau is getting ready for school and drop him in way you also have to go in office at 8 at morning you brat. " Hearing he pouts at me acting cute like a baby

Aww my heart , can't handle this cute Vegas so , I was defeated by his cute side and kissed him

Aww my heart , can't handle this cute Vegas so , I was defeated by his cute side and kissed him . He looked at the hickey mark, he made yesterday night with proud smile as if he has created  a masterpiece .I was embarrassed to face him suddenly , i heard Venice crying . 

" Aww my baby , I am coming . " i went to his crib which was kept near our bed , when i saw him i suddenly felt very happy seeing him , this feeling is always the best and refreshing every morning i see his and Vegas's face . Then Vegas woke up lazily being clingy to me  . 

" Baby , can we bath together , my shoulder hurts a bit along with my back so , i can't rub my back  properly you can help me bath " said Vegas which was of course a lie. 

" Vegas, I can't even find a word to shout at you  , look Venice is with me  . Be a man Vegas and don't make a obvious fake lie ? " I was a bit angry at him acting as child but at the same time happy that he only shows  this side of him to me . But wait why does his back  even hurts it should be me like wtf , i should be the one to say that my back and butt every parts aches .