Chapter 5

Danielle found herself in hospital after getting into a car accident. Luckily she just had a few scratches and her body was sore all over. The doctor said she'll be discharged when he thinks everything looks good. Hyein and Hanni were standing in the room observing their friend.

"Damn you really had us worried" Hanni spoke.

"I'm okay guys, could have been worse" The injured girl smiled softly.

"And emotionally?" Hanni was referring to what happened before the accident.

"It hurts, it hurts so much. What's weird is that I miss her. I don't know what to do". Danielle had to fight back the tears.

"She cares about you, I can feel it" Hanni rubbed the girl's hand.

"Where's Minji?" Somehow she wasn't there with the rest.

"Oh she had to do something" Hanni explained.

"Well we gotta get going, your parents probably wanna spend time with you. We love you okay" Hanni hugged Dani.

"Be strong" Hyein smiled softly.

Later that night Minji had asked Hanni to meet her at the local bar near their school. The rain was pouring down outside seemingly matching the mood of the older girl.

MINJI POV

I'm not usually a drinker but I felt like I need it. I've got so much going on in my head and this just feels like the best option right now. Danielle is in hospital and I seriously can't face her because I feel guilty. My best friend hurt her and I somehow feel responsible. The door opened and Hanni approached me. She's someone I can always run to, she's...she's perfect.

"Kim Minji, what are you doing!?" Hanni was shocked.

"It's my third glass so you can't really stop me" Minji stated.

"Okay speak Missy. You didn't visit Dani and don't tell me you were busy because you weren't. Now I come here to find you're drinking. Something is up so spill it" Minji put her glass down after hearing Hanni's command.

"Let's go outside" Minji grabbed Hanni's hand and took her with her.

The two girls were now standing against the wall outside the bar. The rain finally stopped for a while.

It was silent for a while until Minji took a deep breath and began to talk.

"Everything is all my fault. That night Haerin arrived in London, she told me she wants to call Dani to say she's safe and to fix things. But guess what? Her best friend tells her to give Danielle space! Now she's hanging out with that bitch Karina and Danielle is in the hospital because of that" Minji chuckled bitterly.

"Wait, Does Haerin feel the same?" Hanni was curious.

"Yes she does. Since the start but she's always been scared to admit it. Some people could love you but never say it out loud" Minji started moving closer and leaned in.

"Are you still referring to Haerin here?" Hanni spoke softly and bit her lip.

"Why don't you find out" Inches apart were their lips until Hanni initiated the kiss. It started to rain again but that didn't stop the two girls. The kiss was full of passion and a little aggresive. The hunger they had for each other showed. Minji started to place soft kisses on Hanni's neck letting a moan out of the aussie. Her hands then traveled up her shirt sending shivers down the spine. It was gonna get heated until Hanni stopped.

"Wait, we can't do this here" Hanni struggled to find her breath.

"I don't care who sees" Minji shrugged.

"I'm getting wet in this rain" Hanni laughed before pushing Minji back.

"Oh I know you're wet" Minji smirked while winking.

"Let's go to your place" The shorter girl wasn't playing around.

Hand in hand, they ran to the car. With the rain still pouring down, the two girls headed to Minji's place. They both knew that it would an interesting night ahead.