Chapter 4

HAERIN POV

Today we got the day off. I just wanted to go explore the city or maybe go eat out. As I was about to leave the hotel, Karina gestured for me to go to her. She had been sitting in the lobby the whole time.

"Going somewhere?" Karina asked.

"I kinda wanted to go out a bit. Sucks being alone in the room" I chuckled.

"Well you don't have to be alone Haerin" Karina smirked.

"You're implying that you wanna join me?" I was a little confused.

"I'm actually telling you not asking you, you don't have to be alone when I'm here" The taller girl came closer to me.

After giving it some thought, I agreed to go out with Karina. I admit we never really talked much besides when we have to dance together. She's known to be a bitch but maybe she isn't all that bad.

We headed to a bar close by. Time passed and we had a few drinks. I wasn't really a drinker but Karina said I should try some. However, the girl was pretty drunk. She couldn't even walk properly and I had to guide her back to the hotel. We reached her room and I guided her to the bed. I was heading out before she spoke.

"You can't leave me like this" The drunk girl said softly.
Not sure what to do next, I went closer to her.

"Sleep with me Haerin" she begged.

"What?" I was nervous.

"Not like that silly, just sleep next to me please" Karina gave me a sincere look.

My body was surely controlled by someone else as I climbed into her bed. It's just sleeping right? No harm being done. Her arm wrapped around my waist and I just shrugged it off and fell asleep.

The next morning, Karina woke up before Haerin surprisingly. She glanced over and smiled because the younger girl was asleep like a baby.

KARINA POV

Last night I actually pretended to be drunk. Giselle phoned me 2 days ago and told me she saw Jay and Danielle together. He's my crush.We were supposed to be the IT couple and hearing about Danielle made me come up with a plan. I've got to admit that Haerin is hot and I tolerate her but I'd never hook up with her. Yes I'm a bitch but I at least respect her, she's always been kind to me because of dance class. Her friends hate me and this is why it's perfect. I took my phone out and took a video of Haerin laying next to me. Once Danielle sees this, she'll be jealous and hopefully leave my Jay alone.

"Good morning sleepy head" I whispered.

"Morning, you're up before me?" Hearin smiled with her eyes closed.

"Yeah I don't get hangovers cutie" I laughed softly.

Hearin started to get up and got her bag so she could leave.

"Thank you for last night, you're a gem" I winked.

She just smiled and left. To be honest, I actually feel bad because she's genuine and caring. This would affect her too but it has to be done. I took my phone out and sent the video Giselle without thinking twice.

THIRD POV

Danielle's dad said she could use the car to go to school. The girl got tired of asking for lifts and didn't wanna walk either. On her way to school, "Rainy days" by V started playing. The radio almost broke the way she shut it off quickly. Danielle sang it for one of her assignments but it was actually dedicated to a specific someone...meow meow if you catch my drift.

Minji, Danielle, Hyein and Hanni were sitting outside on the benches waiting for class. Giselle and Yeji stood against the wall.

"Ooooh Karina sleep with Haerin" Giselle made sure the other girls heard her.

"Really?" Yeji asked.

"Yes girl she sent me a video, look" Giselle showed Yeji.

Danielle looked angry and got up.

"Stop Dan-"
"Let me go" Dani cut Hanni off.
"Ohhh hi there" Giselle teased.

Danielle grabbed the phone and watched the video. She wanted to collapse after seeing Hearin asleep while Karina was next to her in bed.

"Seems like your friend went for someone better looking hey" Giselle laughed but soon stopped when Dani slapped her. She then went back to the benches to get her bag before rushing out the gate.

Minji ran after her but couldn't keep up as the car drove away. Danielle was in tears, driving her dad's BMW. The girl kept speeding and didn't control her driving. She couldn't focus on the road properly and all that was heard in a couple of seconds was a loud crash.