Chapter 1

DANIELLE POV

I arrived at school early this morning hoping to catch my friends. We all could only be together before school and during break. Minji and Hyein were studying rap while Hanni and Haerin wanted to dance. My dad forced me to do singing which I don't mind but it would've been nice to change it up seeing as I can do all.
I walked in the school gate and immediately saw Minji and Hyein. Hanni always arrived late so there's no surprise she's not there yet. I didn't know where Haerin is either, she's usually on time. I approached the two girls.

"Hey you guys are here before me for a change" I laughed.

"Yeah, miss Kim said we should arrive earlier" Hyein said while rolling her eyes.

Before I could speak I heard Hanni calling us while running towards us.

"I just ran a few blocks" she said while catching her breath.

"Didn't you mom drop you off?" Minji asked.

"I told her to relax because Haerin was supposed to pick me up. Haerin came too early, like I was still asleep bro so she left" Hanni replied.

So Haerin might be here already? I thought to myself. I would've like to see her before I started my day but I guess it's okay.

We had to go to our respective departments. I went inside my class and sat down waiting for my teacher. Immediately I thought of Haerin. I kinda miss her, seeing those eyes, that smile. Yeah I admit it, I have feelings for her. She's perfect to me and I really want to be her person but I don't know how she feels.

MINJI POV

"You could've offered Hanni a ride you know" Hyein said while looking at the sheet music.

"What why me?" I asked her.

"We all know you both like each other" Hyein said.

"No no no" I replied before standing up to leave.

"Oh yes yes yes" she said while smiling.

"It's obvious. Just like Danielle and Haerin" The younger girl said while packing her bag.

I decided to ignore her and walk out. Why am I reacting like this? I mean Hanni is someone I wouldn't mind going out with. OMG what am I saying!? Maybe I do like her.