Chapter 9

Sextape - Deftones

No One's POV

Felix didn't know what exactly possessed Hyunjin to suddenly smash his lips against him after what he said. But here they were after few seconds of that sentence, making out roughly on Hyunjin's couch, biting his lips and pulling it towards him.

Felix was moving his hips in circles, while older whimpered against his lips. That sound turned Felix on so much when they slept together, and this time wasn't any different. Hyunjin's hands underneath his sweater felt so hot against his bare skin, grabbing flesh roughly in a strong grip. Then with a quick movement, Hyunjin pushed him away, only to make him stand in front of him, with his torso in front of older's face.

He looked up playfully at blue haired boy, smirking as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans, leaning towards his abs and kissing them softly. His duality was killing Felix. One time he's all rough, making his lips bleed, other times he's so sweet, softly kissing place below the navel. Felix could melt.

"You missed this?" Hyunjin asks as he takes younger's jeans off, his finger slowly making its way up from knee to inner side of thighs. Then he proceeds to pull down Felix's boxers revealing only boy's tip and kissing it with no hesitation.

"Will you touch me already?" Felix asks, since older continues teasing him. Traveling his hands all over Felix's milky thighs, kissing and licking every inch of what was revealed. Hyunjin slightly leaned back, looking up at the other standing in front of him, with playful smirk.

"Beg." He says strictly, glaring.

"Please." Felix finally whispers desperately, running his hands through Hyunjin's hair. Somehow it makes other
smile on side.

"You can do better." He says as he cups Felix's thigh in one hand, while the other swam up on his ass cheek underneath the thin cloth, making him whimper.

"Please, Hyung." Felix takes a deep breath, tugging on his hair, until other is finally satisfied.

As he is about to pull down boxers fully, there's sudden knock on the door. Hyunjin ignores it, continuing to pull it down, revealing other's hard dick and leaning towards it, opening his mouth. But door opens and there's gasp breaking the silence.

"Shit." Chris calls out as he covers his eyes in a rush.

"For fuck's sake!" Hyunjin says irritated, helping the other get clothed, then leans back on couch. "Are you fucking serious?"

Felix is as red as a strawberry. He throws himself on the couch next to Hyunjin, covering his eyes in pillows.

"I'm sorry!" He yells, while still covering his eyes. "Didn't you hear me knock?"

"Did I answer?"

"No..."

"That should have been a hint to fucking leave." Hyunjin rolls his eyes and looks at Felix, smiling at how he still is hiding his face in embarrassment. Then he stands up walking to bar to get himself a drink.