Chapter 7

Love Untold - Hyunjin

Hyunjin

"Minho, you cook very well." Changbin compliments the older as he takes big bite of roasted chicken. I can't help, but smile at how annoyed Minho looks every time he speaks.

"Binnie, eat this too." Felix says as he takes one piece of lettuce and rolls chicken in it, dipping it in sauce. I glare when he feeds him with his hands, which doesn't go unnoticed by my friend.

"Have mercy on Hyunjin, he looks like he will slit your throat." Jisung laughs. oh, I'm so going to kill him.

"Why would Hyunjin do that?" Minho asks, while looking back and forth at me and Felix, blinking in confusion.

"You have a lot to catch up on." Annie says, smirking.

Maybe it was bad idea to stay for dinner after I saw Changbin here. It's not like I'm jealous. There's just this weird feeling, which irritates me. Knowing that Felix is playing me for his entertainment, while the other guy isn't around.

"Felix fucked him the other day." Changbin says, all of other people who could have said this, he's the one to drop the news to Minho.

Felix's eyes widen, turning his cheeks pink as he shyly looks in my way for a second, before he hides his face on Changbin's shoulder. What kind of poly relationship are they into exactly? How is he okay with Felix sleeping with me?

"Felix, what the fuck?" Minho puts his fork down, staring at his brother in disappointment.

"Shut up, it's none of your business." Felix answers, and just like that his shyness is gone. He's glaring at Minho, while I can't take my eyes off of him.

"You trying to get in trouble is always my problem."

"You sure you are okay with the title of cockblocker brother?" I ask Minho as I playfully swirl fork around my fingers.

"Yeah, Minho. He fucked writer you like, in my eyes that's something brother should be proud of." Jisung joins me in annoying the older one, while Minho just shakes his head in disbelief. "Good plot for a song." He adds sarcastically.

"Speaking of which, my editor wants to try writing songs. Maybe you could help him with that?" I say, just to change the topic.

"Why would I help him?" Jisung asks, making me snap back into the conversation.

"He writes well, I think you would like it."