×Eccedentesiast×

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

It's been 2 days only, and Rei was already popular among the girls and boys too.

She was hot, handsome, and  walking red flag.

It was what her roamers said. But the could  girl care less.

Rei walk inside her class as she was walking to her table.

"Rei.. Do not have manners? Didn't you parents teach you that before entering we have to knock" the teacher asks rudely.

Rei turn around as she look at her, "no my parents didn't teach me.anything else? "

She asks to which some kids gasp.

The teacher sigh, "you should knock the door before entering the class! "

"It's not like you're having something with someone in the class.. " Rei said as she stay still while the teacher blush because of the embarrassment and students chuckles.

"SHUT UP YOU KIDS AND.. YOU.. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK? TO A TEACHER??!!"

"No I don't, you are payed enough, teach me some" Rei said as the student chuckles again.

"Rei!! Mind your language and..and Why are you wearing accessories?! It's a school!" she yelled as Rei scoff.

"Did I said it's a club? And I have my reasons" she said while the some students chuckles and some gasp.

"REI GET OUT OF THE CLASS!! "

"I'm not going to hear your bickers ,its no use of your lectures anyways" she said and takes her bag and start walking towards the door.

She turn to the teacher, and give her a death stare. "And better not call me by my first name without my permission.. I swear the results won't be good... " she whispers as she felt from the class.

While the teacher was nearly about to pee her pants.

_____

"REI-CHAN~Please come with me~" Mikey whines as he try to stop the walking Rei.

"Ken.. Get him off me" Rei said as draken sigh.

"He's whining from yesterday because of it"

"I rather get hit by a truck and Draken tell this shorty to stop calling me by my first name if he don't want to regret his life decisions. " she said as she get Mikey off her and walk off.

"Ken-chin~" Mikey said with puppy eyes.

"What? Go request Takemichy maybe he will ask her" Draken said as Mikey pout.

" I didn't saw him today"

"Not my problem"

"HEY COME ON! NOW YOU ALSO DON'T DITCH ME! "

"OH WAIT REI-CHIN! TODAY IS A MEETING OF TOMAN! "

____

Rei came inside the house as she shook her head and look at Takemichi who was drinking water.

"Rei.. Nee... Are you ok? " he asks worriedly as he look at Rei neck which had white bang ages wrapped around.

"Of course" she said as she walk pass him while ruffing his gelled hair.

"Don't get injured often Takemichi.. " she said as she walk up inside her room.

While Takemichi frozen as his eyes sadden.