×Fortitude×

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Takemichi was deep in thought sitting on the sofa while Rei cook the food.

'I'm not even in Toman..while Rei-nee is already in' thought the boy as then he felt a smack on back of his head as he touch it.

"What happened? " Rei said as she places the food on the table sitting on the sofa she just bought yesterday.

"Ah.. Nothing" the boy mumbled as he give her a soft smile.

"Damn that seat looks expansive.. " mumbled Takemichi as he glance at the seat.

"It is.. I'm just taking it from that house where I used to live" Rei said as she told her legs and read her magazine.

"Oh! I remember Mikey-kun ask-" Takemichi shuts up as he remembers something.

'FIGHT!! ' thought the boy as he stands up and rush outside wearing his shoes.

"Where? " asks Rei as she glares at the food she just made for that little shi-

"Hina wanted to meet! " with that the boy left while Rei sigh as she went to the table and took the dumplings she made for Takemichi as per his request.

She store it in the fridge as she went to her room.

"That shit will eat it as dinner"

____

"Please don't fight ! " yelled Takemichi as Pah-chin gives him a sucker punch.

"Shut up!! You're not even the member of Toman!! "

"But my sister is! " Takemichi said as Pah-chin hissed and get back but instead punch him once again.

"Pah.. Leave it"

"Mikey we should dig some information before doing so its not a bad idea" Draken said as he look over at the shorter boy.

"Are you doubting me? " asks Mikey as he glares at Draken.

"Wha-.. No of course not" Draken said as he look down.

"So we were say-"

"Look school little punks over here.. Planing to gang up on us" the blondie bitch said as his gang laugh.

"Why don't you change your name? And put it middle school babies instead? " he said as he start laughing while smoking.

Then he look at Takemichi who was looking at him with afraid face.

"What? Why looking at me? " he said as he grins and look at his gang who again start laughing then he punched Takemichi and continues to do so.

"Oi bitch fight me instead he has nothing to do with you" Pah said as he glares at the bitch.

He smirks as he threw away Takemichi.

"But now this is my Business" Everyone turn their head to see Rei walking inside looking like a boy as always.

The mosquitoes start screaming as their leader look at them.

"He... He's the same person who beat us yesterday!! " yell someone of them.

While Mikey look at Rei so does everyone." But you didn't get your lesson back then " Said Rei as she crack her fingers and by just that those mosquitoes start screaming afraid to die this time.