×Ineffable×

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Takemichi and Hina were having sweet, lovely and child romantic date happily but a sudden call ruin it all.

Takemichi gulp as he smiles at his girlfriend and attend the call.

"Takemichy come to the Shrine, we are having a meeting"

"Why.. I mean sure I'll be there" Takemichi response as then the call hang up.

Hina was smiling at him the whole time as she title her head seeing his sad face, "what happened Takemichi-kun" she called him.

Gaining his attention as he smiles, "Mikey wants me there.. In shrine again" he said as he look at Hina who smiles and stand up.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go! " she said and start dragging him while the boy was confused by why she isn't sad.

___

Draken look at Takemichi and then Hina, "you brought your Wifey again? " asks the tall boy as Takemichi nervously rub his nape.

"Yeah.. "

"You guys interrupted their date anyways" Draken glance behind to see Emma coming to Hina and gives her a hug.

'Girls are confusing, ' thought Draken as he look at the 'just met three times' girls.

"Take care of Hina-chan.. We'll be going" with that Draken drag Takemichi with him as they start the meeting of Moebius.

After a while the meeting was over as only captains, vice captains, president and vice president not to forget Takemichi and those two girls.

"Takemichi can you please call Fujikawa-kun? " asks Hina as she smiles shyly on purpose while Emma imaginary smirks.

Takemichi nodded and call 'him' as the boys stare at Hina.

'Dude.. Is your girl cheating on you or  are you dumb? ' thought the boys.

While Mikey was just glaring at Takemichi because Emma fill his ears with things.

Such as: 'I saw Takemichi holding hands with a tall boy', 'takemichi was sleeping on a tall boy and he was handsome and his name was Fujikawa'.

Yeah like this.

"Sh-He will be here" said Takemichi as he gulp when he saw Hina glare.

Then she smiles with flowery aura around her.

"That's great! " she said as both Emma and her turn around rolling their eyes.

"He's completely dumb" whispers Emma.

"I know right, but I still loves him" Hina said as she nodded.

____

The boys heard a sport car sound as it stop in front of the shrine but they couldn't see it.

"Damn.. Look at him" Chifuyu said as the boys look in front to see a boy coming up stairs with his hands inside his  black pants and his hood covering his face.

"Michi.. " a voice was heard.

Mikey stand up Shockly as he look at Takemichi who went to him with a bright smile.

"He even call him by his nickname" whispers Mikey.

"You also gave him one" said Draken as he look over Mikey whose eyes were glaring at the figure.