Orion

I was nervous, my palms were sweating and I was shocked at how did I not stutter while speaking to Rory. She looked so cute all flustered, but the dress she wore on top ran my thoughts in the opposite direction. The drop in front showed the right amount of boobs and the dress reached only her thigh and when she walked it swayed showing all her curves. It was official, I was an ass man, Rory's ass man.

I caught up to her after giving one final look towards Dec, Rhys, and Ev. The game was on halt, the other team was also looking at what is happening. I reached her elbow and she looked down to where I was holding. I quickly removed my hands trying not to make things more awkward.

"So, will you tell me now what all this is about or should I wait until your mum tattle tales about you?"

And my sassy Rory is back. I tried really hard not to smile.

She smacked my arm lightly "Is this funny to you?"

"No, it's not that. It is nice to see you outside of the office."

She stayed silent. "I know this is a very big ask and I am sorry that I had to drag you into this. They were really trying to push to go meet strangers. All you have to say is say hi and I will walk you back."

"We need a story, if they were adamant about you going on dates then they will not let me go after just a hi."

"You are smart! Right the story, how about we stick with the basic met at the office, I swooned you out of your feet and you fell for me. But since it has only been a few months, we are keeping it lowkey and nobody at the office knows other than Declan."

"Right Declan, I did not know you guys were so close. Also, you did not sweep me or anything like that."

"As you say, now let's get this over with. Declan's parents are also sitting there."

She looked at me wide-eyed as I held hands intertwining our fingers and walked towards our parents. She kept looking at our hands and so did I, it just felt right and I never wanted to leave that hand.

"Hello, my overbearing parents and that includes all four of you, meet my girl, Aurora."

My mum and Jane jumped from their seats and pulled Rory into a hug leaving my hand empty. I put them into my pockets. Rory pulled out of the hug and waved her hand "Hey, I am Aurora."

"So, how did you guys meet?" My mum asked. Rory looked at me giving a told you so look.

I shook my head and used this chance to hold Rory's hand again. "We met at the office, she joined the company a few months ago and I have not been able to take my eyes off her since then." I smiled at Rory and she was already looking back at me. "But, let me tell you it was pretty hard to convince her to go out on a date it with me, and once she saw my charm she could not back out."

Rory placed her other hand on my bare chest. If she moved her hand even slightly, she could feel how fast my heart was beating. "Don't listen to him, I didn't agree to anything until after five dates."

All four of them looked at us with awe and then my dad stood up, came forward shook Rory's hand. "Welcome to the family, Aurora!"

All Rory could manage was a straight smile and she looked at me for some help. "And that's our cue. Rory only stopped by to say hi, she is on holiday with her friends. See you all later."

Rory smiled at them genuinely "It was really nice meeting all of you."

Mum stopped us "What's the rush, you can join us for lunch."

Rory looked back at her friends. Jane looked at my mum and said "How about a barbeque dinner, invite your friends as well. We will have a gala time."

She looked up at me for any kind of signal of what to do since the agreement was only for a quick hello. But I am a selfish man when it comes to Rory. If I get to have her for a full evening even if it is pretend, I want that.

I looked back at my parents and said "We will be there!"