2. Chapter 3.

"Experience is what you'll get when you don't know what you wanted."

"So what are we gonna do tonight, Babe?" Tisha asked, snaking her arm over Alex's as they walked towards his car. Alex glanced at his watched, 7:30 pm, and they just finished having dinner at Café Ysabel.

"Ummm... ikaw?" was all he could come up with, giving her a faint smile. It was the same line he's been repeating as he tried to put up with Tisha the whole afternoon they were together. This was him being polite, he thought as he let her drag him wherever – movie, window shopping and all the whatnots. Truth is, he wasn't in the mood but he didn't want to ruin whatever plans Tisha had for them today.

Eight hours have already passed but he could still remember everything. The conversation he had earlier at the hospital with Drei repeated over and over in his head. What happened between them somehow changed everything because she seemed distant and cold, which is why he had the urge to run after her. The thought of finding out what's going on in Andrea Buenaventura's mind tickled his fancy. Was she being bitter?

What's the point? What for? It's not like we're in a relationship or something. Why would I be awkward around you?

Tangina!, he cursed to himself, hating the fact that he still kept thinking about her. But damn her! Damn, Drei!

Drei is now a part of Alex Lizares' statistical list and he smiled proudly at the thought that she was now a line in his book.  What they had shared was nothing but fun – mind blowing fun – and at least he was relieved that there wasn't any attachment or some sort between them. Or so he thought. Sure she was different, because she defied him and she made sure that she was an exception to the rule when she walked out on him. And for the first time in his life, Alex acknowledged his defeat by this woman even if it annoyed the hell out of him. With his ego bruised, he set the thoughts slide as he had no choice but to charge it to experience.  No more thinking of that woman, he convinced himself.

On through with the next, he thought as he glanced at the pretty, hot thing beside him. He needed a distraction and here she is, all ready for him. Tisha. A devious smile curved on his lips and his hand circled her tiny waist. Alex felt her belly button ring. Sexy.

"I can't wait to get you alone..." he whispered as he pulled her closer and nibbled her ear. She giggled and she turned to face him. He cupped her face and playfully nipped her lips, teasing her and she let out a moan as she fisted her hand on his shirt. "But I'll save that for later, Babe!" he added as he opened the door of his car and ushered her in.

"Babe, what are you thinking?" Tisha asked narrowing her eyes on him as he settled into the driver's seat and started the car.

He glanced at her direction and gave her a sinister smile. "A lot, Babe! Really dirty thoughts!"

Thirty minutes later, they found themselves inside Tisha's bedroom. She slowly guided him to her bed and hovered on top of him.

"Hmmm someone's excited..." Alex teased running his hands over her body and she quivered.

"Oh babe, you have no idea!" she answered. Straddling him, she stripped him off of his shirt. Alex smiled. "Whoops, this has to go!"

"You're so hot, babe! So hot!" Alex could feel the heat rushing through Tisha's body and her eyes darkened with desire. Her mouth found his, nibbling his lips again with so much need and desperation. Hearing her soft moans, Alex closed his eyes and savored the feel of her lips on his.  Getting himself lost in her kiss as their tongues darted each other hungrily.