O'Mahonys sister (Mack Hansen)

Context ~ Peter O'Mahonys little sister y/n is back home visiting family and then goes to watch her brother play in the six nations final.

Today's the day, the decider; whether or not we win the grand slam and the six nations.  Sorry let me start over.
I am Y/n O'Mahony, I am 26 years old and yes I am the 'Peter O'Mahonys' sister.

My mum and I walked up to the entrance of the Aviva Stadium, all the family members and friends arrived before everyone else to say their good lucks. That's what we were doing, we scanned our passes and walked through the security area towards the pitch where Peter was at.

As we made our way to the front of the stands all the players were there, my brother came over to say hello and so did Mack.

Mack has grown from a random teammate of Peters to one of my closest friends although because I lived in New Zealand it was hard to keep contact but we tried, and we were sort of successful. Sure for weeks on end we stopped talking because we were so busy but as soon as we started talking again it was like nothing changed.

"Hello y/n!!! It's been so long." I heard him say with his Australian accent escaping each word. "I know, not long enough." I joke while winking at him, "shocker I thought you would want to see me!" He says in a sassy tone. Then we burst out laughing, it wasn't even funny but we would laugh at a piece of bread falling over.

That's when we noticed seats filling and the noise level was increasing, "Y/n we need to go find our seat." My mother whisper-shouts into my ear. After saying our goodbyes until later we walked up to our seats. I didn't end up sitting next to my mum, I was a row behind her with Elaine and Arni.

The match started awhile ago, England are currently ahead as Owen Farrell has managed to achieve two penalties, then all of a sudden Ireland get a penalty, now the score is 3-6. Around 30 minutes into the first half Dan Sheehan scores a try. Then the whistle blew its half time.

After a quick beer and pee break we are all back in the stands waiting for the game to begin again. Elaine and I are sitting in our seats when they all walk out and start playing again. It was a brutal second half, Sexton got took off and we thought we were going to loose, but we didn't loose hope.

That's when we hear a whistle - we did it! We won the grand slam and the six nations, after what felt like 3 minutes of celebrating but turns out it had been 45. The players started making their way up to their families, Peter went to his wife instead of me and mum so we were standing their cheering.

All of a sudden, Mack came running up the stairs he came over to us and didn't stop, "What are you doing?" I ask confused on what on earth was happening. "Something I should've done a long time ago.." That's when it's happened here leaned in and everything else was a blur, I kissed him back, as we pulled apart we just smiled at eachother and I looked over to my mum to see her smiling wide. "And I thought this day couldn't get any better!!!" She squealed as she hugged me and Mack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this took so long and isn't very good a lot has been happening irl recently I hope to get back on track asap!!!
I'm doing jack Crowley next then possibly Ryan Baird.