𝟡 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.

Our little moment ended abruptly when I suddenly tripped on the edge of the compartment, but luckily Tom caught me tightly and pulled me towards him almost closing our gap. Tom quickly released me from his tight grip, closed the door and sat down as if nothing happened. I sat down on the bench opposite him.

"Give me my wand, Tom. I know you took it before leaving the orphanage." I accused him with an angry voice.

"No, you won't have it," Tom said smirking.

"What?! Why not? Tom, don't act like a child. This is my last warning; Give-it-to-me," I said pausing at each word annoyed.

Tom smirked even more and said, "Actually, you're in no position to call me a child as I am not the child here."

"Just give it to me, Tom. Why would you even want another wand with the same phoenix feather core when you already have one?"

Tom pretended to think for a moment, tapping his index finger on his chin and said, "It's not the wand I want actually. I would not want to do anything with your piece of stick anyway."

"What do you want then, Tom?" I asked groaning.

Tom pursed his lips for a while as if in regret or something and finally said, "You must obey me for a week."

"Excuse me?"

"If you refuse, then get ready to say goodbye to your wand."

"This is ridiculous! Why should I obey you? Even for a week? Aren't your stupid minions enough?"

"No"

"What do you have to do with a girl anyway?"

"It's nothing to do with your gender, Potter. Just do as I say if you want your wand back." Tom said sinister in his voice.

"Please don't entangle me in your dark work, Tom. Please leave me alone." I pleaded.

"Aren't you a pureblood, Y/n? A Gryffindor as well. I'm ashamed of you." Tom said in disgust.

"Don't you dare judge me, Tom! I'm not cruel and will not be like you," I said trembling slightly as I knew how powerful he had grown ever since his first year.

"We'll see about that, Y/n. Remember that you will have consequences if you ever tell about this to anyone." he threatened.

I felt tears forming in my eyes, so I stood up quickly and left the compartment slamming the door behind me. 

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

I sprinted for Potions since I had overslept, worrying about the evil plans of Tom the last night. When I made an abrupt stop at the dungeons, all the people including the Potions Master stopped his speech and looked at me. 

"Sorry, I'm late, Professor Slughorn," I said panting.

"Oh, you better give more value to Potions in the future, Y/n. Now take a seat quickly." The bright-biased professor replied. Then he continued his speech while I checked for an empty seat. I inwardly groaned when I noticed the only empty seat left next to Tom. I sat next to him while Tom completely ignored my presence and listened to the professor. I put my stuff aside and listened to the lesson about the Polyjuice Potion.

"Now, the Polyjuice Potion is a complex and time-consuming concoction, and is best left to highly skilled witches and wizards. It enables the consumer to assume the physical appearance of another person, as long as they have first procured part of that individual's body to add to the brew. Who can list all the required ingredients?" asked the professor subtly turning his eyes to Tom. 

As expected, Tom raised his hand immediately before anyone else. I dreaded potions since my first year and envied Tom for that. Slughorn happily gestured for Tom to answer.

"Sir, they're Lacewing flies which are stewed for 21 days, leeches, powdered bicorn horn, knotgrass, fluxweed picked at full moon, shredded boomslang skin, and a bit of the person one wanted to turn into," Tom stated with traces of pride in his voice.

"That's correct, well done, Tom! I expect others to improve to this level," the professor's eyes flickered to me and I looked down groaning. I could hear Tom snicker next to me. I looked at him narrowing my eyes and tried to put up the best evil face. Tom was already looking at me and he unsuccessfully stifled a laugh. I looked away hesitantly trying to laugh back but stopped myself as remembered how he threatened me on Hogwarts Express earlier. 

"Now, who can describe the characteristics of it?" the professor questioned. Once again, Tom's hand raised first. But, Slughorn chose me instead.

"Um...I guess it's like mud...and forms bubbles?" I stammered unsure of the answer.

"Be more specific. Actually, wrong, unacceptable as a fifth year! Such a shame that I have to teach advanced potions to students who don't even know the basics taught in the first year!" the professor spat in disgust. I bit my lip and looked down at my hands in shame. How could he be so rude? In front of all the students! I heard Tom's gang howl in laughter while Tom simply snickered.

After that, I couldn't concentrate on the lesson. So, I thought about the upcoming O.W.L. exam. I should really focus on my studies even more, specially Potions. I'm the best at DADA, even Tom is rather jealous about my competency. 

All of a sudden, a cauldron was banged on my desk with a loud thud. I screamed clutching Tom's arm tightly. Professor Slughorn was glowering at me as if he was going to murder me right there.

𝗔/𝗡 : 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚈/𝙽 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :'( ?