CH10 - Titan vs Dragons

Scene Switch
Mt. Haruna Mountain Roads, Japan

The serene mountain roads of Mt. Haruna are bathed in a gentle breeze, carrying with it the whispers of nature. Birds add their melodious songs to the symphony, while the trees gracefully sway in response to the cool wind. Autumn has arrived, and the leaves gracefully descend from the branches, painting the surroundings with vibrant hues. The warm sunlight bathes the landscape in a golden glow, casting a picturesque scene of tranquility. It is a perfect embodiment of nature's beauty and peace, despite the presence of the roads that weave through this idyllic setting. All seems harmoniously quiet when, suddenly.....

 All seems harmoniously quiet when, suddenly

(Note: I don't own any of the images and gifs

(Note: I don't own any of the images and gifs.)

You'll definitely hear this everywhere after those cars made their entrances.

Welcome to Mount Haruna Racing Grounds, a sprawling complex encompassing the entire mountain and its surrounding areas. Under international jurisdiction, it welcomes racing enthusiasts from all corners of the globe. However, there is one requirement: participants must arrive with cars specifically tuned for both drag and drift racing. Similar to the Nürburgring, any vehicle is accepted as long as it meets the eligibility criteria for the race complex's roads. Buses and trucks are allowed but with size restrictions. Cars prone to oversteer or understeer, as well as those with frequent mechanical issues, must undergo basic tuning before hitting the roads. Guidelines are in place, including a strict no-drunk-driving and no-drug-driving policy (applicable to humans only). Additionally, all participants must wear safety gear, a requirement that applies to everyone.