CH4 - The Battle of "?" Hill

Command Vehicle R-001

Gen. Dark: "What the heck!?"

Gen. Plunger: "Why did you send a spy inside the Central Human Eye just to gather information!?"

Gen. Telavar: "That was the only contribution I could make that was vital."

General Plunger and General Dark looked at him, shocked by what they had heard. They couldn't say anything because of what they had learned.

Gen. Telavar: "I know that I am risking not only myself but my whole race. But we are prepared for it. We believe that the Central Human Eye wants you to enter that 'Gate' and discover it so that they can strike at you there... and you wouldn't notice. As for the modern human armies inside the Mysterium Region, we have one group that we, the TV Men, trust."

Gen. Dark: "They're humans! They will not betray their own kind..."

Gen. Telavar: "Yes, they would! They have done it many times in the past. They just don't want us to know about it. The world wars, civil wars, revolts, massacres, terrorism, and more!"

Gen. Plunger: "I am aware of that."

General Dark looked at General Plunger, shocked.

Gen. Dark: "But... how... how do you know all this?"

Gen. Plunger: "Do you remember the educational history lesson about the Alliance? It was the year 2091, and the Cameraman prototypes were already 90% complete, undergoing tests and improvements, and then... boom... you have one. They were managed by an AI that was not programmed to be self-aware, very different from us today. Those AIs provided them with a great deal of information about past human civilizations and events. That's where we based our knowledge, but we decided to keep it away from the human race because if they knew about it, they would stop at nothing to erase that information from existence."

Gen. Telavar: "He's right. We have secretly been gathering this knowledge for a very long time, and it is still safely in our hands."

General Dark was speechless as he tried to comprehend all that he had heard. Suddenly, General Telavar's phone rang, and he answered it immediately.

Gen. Telavar: "Oh, hello, Mister Zhong... Yes, we have been conducting research on your new discoveries... I think it will take another month or so... Okay, Mister Zhong, I'll head to Shanghai for a meeting... Alright, goodbye, see you later." *ends the call*

Gen. Plunger: "Who was that?"

Gen. Telavar: "That was Mister Zhong. He made a scientific discovery two months ago in the Amazon Rainforest with his squad. He wants me to meet him in Shanghai for a meeting. Okay, that's it for now, gentlemen. Goodbye, see you soon."

General Telavar was about to teleport when suddenly, General Dark told him to stop.

Gen. Dark: "Wait a second!"

Gen. Telavar: "Hmm, any concerns?"

Gen. Dark: "Who and where is this group you mentioned earlier? What group of humans are they?"