CH 0 - Introduction

The Alliance

In the wake of a devastating and unforeseen conflict with the enigmatic Skibidi Toilets, the world was plunged into an era of unparalleled destruction and chaos.

In response, a formidable Alliance emerged, its purpose clear: to stand as a wall against the relentless march (or crawl I guess??) of the Skibidi Toilets towards global domination. Their unwavering presence became the beacon of hope and resistance in a world gripped by uncertainty.

But even after the dust settled and the war eded, the Alliance's significance endures. It has transformed into a vital coalition, fostering peaceful connections among diverse Groups and States.

Their meeting place is always in the World Unity Dome Building in Brussels, World County, Clockmen Nation.

Picture it as the United Nations of their world, where diplomacy and cooperation lay the foundation for a brighter future.

Member Species:
The Alliance consists of 5 species of humanoid robots and the humans themselves, each with different unique

capabilities.

- The Cameramen

The Cameramen was the first group to be in active combat against the Skibidi Toilets

The Cameramen was the first group to be in active combat against the Skibidi Toilets. They have CCTV Cameras as their head, but there are some unique ones like a Photo Camera or a Advanced Versions of CCTVs, they usually hold a high position in the Cameramen Parliament and also included in some secret missions.

In their government, they have two high positions, the President and the Vice President. The individuals holding these positions are chosen based on their qualifications, experience, and leadership abilities, which encompass a broad range of skills including diplomacy, politics, and a deep understanding of warfare. The President and Vice President are renowned figures known as the Tri-Titan Cameraman from Skibidi Wars and the Titan Cameraman from the Original Skibidi Toilet respectively. They have demonstrated exceptional capabilities during their involvement in significant battles, accomplishing seemingly impossible feats. Their extensive experience in warfare, combined with their expertise in diplomacy and politics, played a pivotal role in their election to these esteemed offices.

Abilities:
The Cameramen possesses a remarkable ability to establish a connection to various devices with a receiver and a screen, like TVs and Computers, enabling them to share visual perspective to these devices. This unique ability proves to be invaluable in espionage and infiltration missions, as they can effectively gather intelligence and provide real-time surveillance.

Other information:
The Cameramen are often associated with a strong emphasis on "Freedom" and are considered by many to be descendants of the Americans. They uphold the belief in private ownership of weapons, such as guns and armored vehicles, which they argue is essential for the "self-defense" of their citizens. However, other members of the Alliance question why they allow private ownership of certain military vehicles that is more than only self-defense. Interestingly, they have yet to provide a satisfactory answer to that question......but....because of the incident.....they might have one.