Dove 🕊️-niles

So basically hes gonna send a letter by a dove and their gonna see each other and fall in love.
(Their childhood friends so their moms separated them in fear of them falling in love)

Niles's pov:
I sent a letter to her.

Valentines pov:
He sent a letter to me.

I was coming back from my volleyball practice.
My mom had picked me up and when i got home i immediately cleaned my room.

I finished cleaning my room and now i had to shower to fully clean up.
I went to my bathroom and it felt weird.
The moment i looked back into my room there was a letter on my bed weird.
i decided that was for after and that i needed to shower right now.

I just got out and i did my quick face wash, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, etc.
I got changed into my comfy hello kitty fluffy pj pants and then i wore a quick white shirt and when i got back into my room the letter was still
There and when i walked up to my bed i could see that there was my name on it in bold type letter. VALENTINE. I didnt know why but i just decided to keep it until i finish my dinner.

i went downstairs to see my mom and she was there but cooking.
"Hey mama do you know why theres a letter in my room suddenly?" She turned toward me
"No sweetie, i dont know, why?" I sighed as i fidgeted with my bracelet "idk i was about to shower when i felt weird and when i looked back the letter was there on my bed when it wasnt just a minute ago" she shrugs before plating the food "just read it after dinner mija" i nod as i call my sisters down.

I walked to my room hella tired, i didnt have the strength to do anything and i wanted to sleep but i saw the letter and decided to read it anyway.

________________________________

Dear valentine,
I know its weird that i sent you this letter by a dove but i hate to break it to you but you have told me many times that you love doves and i decided to be nice.
If you havent noticed your gorgeous, skilled at basketball boyfriend wrote this and i love you dearly. I wanted to write this letter because i was bored and i wanted to know if your doing okay with volleyball, and life.

Nelson has been bugging me about having a girlfriend before him so please, get him together with your sister, i beg you.
Hes in LOVE with her and he wouldnt stop blabbing about her the other day.
But i wrote this because i love you and your hot.

Yours truly,
Niles neumann ♡︎

________________________________

Niles pov:
I could see through her window that was across from mine, she was reading the letter and my heart couldnt go any crazier.

I ran down to nelsons room and barged in not even caring what he was doing.
"NELSON! NELSON! NELSON! Shes reading my letter!" He turned towards me and he smacked my arm "stop barging into my room about your girlfriend i dont care niles" i huffed rolling my eyes and walking out "your so annoying nelson"

ONE DAY

Valories pov:

My mom was at a work vacation in Vegas so i was left alone but she told me to go over to the Neumanns, ofcourse i would go but i was scared since i havent seen niles for awhile and he used to be my bestfriend but our friendship broke up.

I got to the neumanns and luckily niles was a at a practice with his brothers so i was alone at the house with cassie and spencer.
I had gone up to niles's room to chill, and eventually i had fallen asleep without noticing.

Niles had came home and saw the girl wrapped up in his blanket asleep and she looked so adorable.

Niles's pov:
i had came home and saw valentine wrapped up in my blanket, asleep and it was honestly cute.

I was very tired so i took a shower and got changed into comfy pjs and i decided to just lay in bed with her since i didnt wanna sleep on the floor.
I got into bed with her and immediately fell asleep.

Valentines pov:
I felt an arm around me but ignored it but when i remembered i was in niles's room i immediately jolted up within a second.
i turned and saw NILES IN THE BED CUDDLING ME?!!

"NILES?!!" He woke up and he looked at me with those pretty blue eyes i always fall for "what!?" He asks clearly annoyed he got woken up from a good sleep "what are you doing?" "Im just cuddling you?" "Niles- we havent even seen each other for months and you decided to just cuddle me the second you finally see me again?!" He groans as he pulls me closer and he makes me turn to face him "just go to sleep and we will talk about this tomorrow" i finally give in so i lay my head on his chest.

•~Timeskip to the next morning~•

Third person pov:

Cassie, noah and spencer all walk into niles's room and they see the two kids cuddling all over each other so cassie sweetly wakes them up.
"Guys, its time to wake up, breakfast is ready on the table."
Valentine groans as she wakes up but niles stays asleep which makes valentine slap his arm off her waist.
"Ow!.. agressive much grump girl" she giggles before she gets up and walks out and downstairs to the kitchen while Niles gets up and gets ready for the day.

Eventually around nighttime the two watch a movie and they end up cuddling again when valentine decides to speak up.
"I got your letter" niles's body freezes and he looks at her "and? What did you think?" She smiles "Niles i loved it, i cried from how sweet the letter was, and i laughed at the nelson bits" she smiles stroking her hand gently into his curls. " well do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She smiles and she kisses his cheek "yes! I would love to!" Niles kisses her cheek back "good, because i was about to jump you if you didnt say yes" she giggles as they both cuddles even closer and they fall asleep.