luh calm fit - noah

Basically she wears Noahs clothes and and he thinks luh fit is calm.(luh calm fit)

Vienna's pov:
i was walking to the neumann house because me and noah were planning to go live together.

i walked in since cassie said that i could walk in whenever nut i should text noah before i get here to make sure they dont have reunions or any of that. I walked to noahs room and saw him doing whatever the fuck he does.
"Noah.....kid what the fuck are you doing.?" I asked him in such a curiously way since he was uhm.... Nevermind "uh...nothing!" "Mhm sure,sure ill believe that" "i swear nothing!" "Ok what ever i dont care anymore" i said plopping down on his bed as he grabbed his phone going live. "Whats good!" He practically yelled in MY ear "bro! My ear!" I said holding my ear "sorry......anyways" i smiled at him giggling "whatcha giggling at huh?" I started laughing and fell off the bed. "Yo! Vienna get yo ass up bro" i got up and fixed my clothes sitting back down on the bed but this time laying my head on noahs shoulder.

After a while me and noah were answering questions as he wrapped his arm around me and we both side eyed each other and bursted out laughing. "Yk i should wear your clothes and make them rate em out of ten!" I said screaming into his ear as revenge "ow! Wtf! My ear" "haha thats what you get for screaming in mine!" He then rubbed his ear and then went to his closet throwing some clothes at me as i grinned at the camera and went to the bathroom changing and as i walked out i fixed them alittle making them look abit baggy and walked towards noah smiling "luh calm fit" he said softly as i nodded and did a 360° showing the entire fit and then showed the camera and everyone blasted the comments saying '1000000/10' or '10/10' and '100/10' i giggled and sat next to noah and layed my head on his lap.
In the end we both had fun and hung out. And nelson thought we were making out.

360 words!.