"Did you really just noticed?" - niles

Niles's pov:
today noah and nelson were gonna meet my girlfriend valentine but im gonna have to plan it for a good time so she doesn't get embarrassed.
i walked downstairs and saw the two playing basketball as he texted valentine to come over in an hour so that she should get ready.

Valentines pov:
I heard my phone ding as i checked my phone and got a text from niles he told me to come over in an hour and get ready since he knows i take too long to get ready.
i rolled my eyes smiling as i chose an outfit i wore jean shorts with a sage green top and niles's hoodie over it as i put mascara and curled my hair as i looked into my mirror i was always insecure of my freckles until niles caught me covering them with foundation one day and got mad and wiped it off giving me a million kisses telling me he loved me. As i finished getting ready niles sent me a text

Niles❤️
Hey val are you done getting ready cuz you HAVE to come over rn.

Val⭐️
Yeah i just finished and im comin rn niles.

I smiled as i read the text and started blushing really hard.
then i asked my mom to drive me to his house so i dont have to walk since i hate walking.
So she eventually gave in grabbing her car keys and drove me to niles's house.
I knocked on the door as niles's mom cassie opened the door smiling at me.
"Hey valentine! I havent seen you in so long ever since the boys came back from dallas!" I smiled at her and hugged her "hey cassie, yeah niles said that he wanted to surprise nelson and noah so todays the day!" I smile as she hugs me back and nods closing the door.
Then suddenly nile came running towards me engulfing me in a big hug since we haven't seen each other for like 3 weeks almost a month.
i smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush hard. "Hey niles. You ready?" She asks the poor boy who was still blushing "mhm..... yeah yeah!" He nods smiling as they both walk into the living room "so my brothers are gonna be back in 20 minutes so we could just play 2k?" I nod smiling "ofcourse"

Third person pov:
They both play the game as they lost track of time and the room gets filled with giggles as the two other neumann brothers walk in seeing their little brother with a girl? Niles and valentine turn to them still laughing then stop immediately "nelson! Noah! Finally" niles says while sighing and gets up taking valentines hand and walks towards his older brothers "this is valentine, valentine this is my brothers nelson and noah" niles smiles at his girlfriend as she waves at the brothers "hey" "hi" both the neumann brothers say greeting the girl
After a while the four play 2k23 and then when valentine leaves niles turns to his brothers "yk nelson,noah i really like valentine so i planned on letting you guys meet her since i kinda miss having her over and i want your guys's approval?" They both look at each other grinning "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝?" the two question in sync as their little brother just noticed he really loves his girlfriend.

572 words!