Chapter XXV

The small gray shuttle would touch down on a small landing platform 20 miles from the Sundari Capital Building. The shuttle engine opened up and Ahsoka and Aden stepped out. 
A Mandalorian guard wearing crimson and slate gray armor stepped forward.

" Halt. Do you have a landing permit? " The guard asked. Ahsoka stepped forward and waved her hand in front of his face.

" We do not need a landing permit. " She says, using the Force.

" Yes, you do... But for a fine lady like you..~ "
The Mandalorian said in a silky voice. Aden clenched his fist and slowly lifted his hand. The Mandalorian clawed at his throat as he slowly choked.

" Jealous are you~? " Ahsoka teased as Aden slowly choked the guard.

" I like it when you're overprotective~ " She would tease some more as Aden snapped the guards neck. Aden drops the guards body and walks past as Ahsoka follows, still teasing him. Aden rolled his eyes as they step onto a holo-platform and press a few glowing buttons. They take off towards the Sundari Capital building. Most of the ride there was quiet, save Ahsoka occasionally messing with Aden about how protective he was of her. They'd reach the building and Aden ignited his black lightsaber, cutting down two guards at the main entrance. Ahsoka followed behind, watching their flank.

" Alright, did you memorize the security layout? " Aden asked as they quietly walked through if he the halls.

" Yes, I did. We need to get to the main vent shaft and go through the first 6 vent exits. " Ahsoka says. Aden nods and lets Ahsoka lead the way. For about ten minutes there is silence, other than their quiet footsteps on the metallic ventilation shafts. They soon reach a red laser grid.

" Well... That wasn't in the schematics. " Ahsoka mutters irritably.

" It must be something new the Mandalorians did after the taking over of the planet. " Aden says as he uses the Force to crush the small laser projectors on each side of the vent. They kept moving and dropped down into a hallway near the throne room.

" We should be pretty clear for this hallway and the next. Now, once we are- " Ahsoka is cut off by a Mandalorian guard.

" Intruders! Get on the ground now! " The guard says as he points a blaster rifle at the two apprentices.

" What was it you said about the hall being clear? " Aden asked Ahsoka, which made her roll her eyes in annoyance. Aden quickly killed the guard with a Force Choke and the pair quickly moved. They eventually reached the throne room and made their way inside. They killed two guards at the entrance of the doors and then looked ahead... Two pairs of golden eyes glared at them in the darkness across the room. A low chuckle echoed outward.

" Ah.. So Sidious sends his pets to do his work for him... I should've seen this coming. " The voice is low and raspy. A man of about six feet in height stepped out of the shadows. A crimson Zabrak with black Sith tattoos, and a muscular body glared at them.

" You must be Lord Sidious's failed apprentice. " Aden says with a slight smirk. The Zabrak looks more amused than insulted.

" Is that what Sidious told you? Oh dear, dear child... How sad that you are blinded by loyalty to such a traitor... " The Zabrak says.

" What our master did or did not tell us won't matter once we deliver your head to him, Darth Maul. " Aden said. Maul chuckles for a moment.

" Formerly Darth... Now... " Maul ignites a single crimson bladed lightsaber.

" Just Maul. "