Chapter XIII ( Short )

Aden sat in the gardens, meditating under the single tree in the center of the courtyard. As he meditated, he heard soft footsteps approach him. He stood up but didn't turn around, his mask blocking his face for when he would turn around.

" Ahsoka. " Aden said, his voice still cold and dry. Ahsoka sighed softly and looked at him.

" Anakin said you are willing to talk about it? " Ahsoka asked, hoping it was true.

" Yes. Let's go to my room. " Aden said, leading the way. Ahsoka followed him, the whole walk there silent. They walked into his room and sat down across from each other.

" Aden, I-... What I said, I didn't... Mean. I know it was a terrible choice in words, and I realize that I really hurt you... And I'm sorry. " Ahsoka said, her voice somewhat quiet. A look of guilt was on her face, as Aden studied her.

" I... I'd really like if we could work this out and move on... Together. I understand if you don't want too... But if y-you're willing I... " Ahsoka paused and looked at Aden. She gently lifted his mask off with the Force, realizing he was crying. Ahsoka sighed and gently pulling him into a hug, unsure if she should do this. Aden slowly wrapped his arms around her and slowly sobbed. After a moment he calmed down and he sat back down.

" Ahsoka I... "