When he fell for you

🧤shigaraki🧤
On you guy's third encounter at a video game store you both ended up hanging out.he liked how you complimented each other from height to aesthetics to the faces.He was plain looking,tall and hideous (lies) while you were just so pretty in his eyes, like drop-dead gorgeous ,you rocked anything you wore and the perfect height too.

🔥Dabi🔥
As soon as he freaking saw you, for the first time...that probably explains why he winked at you the first time you locked eyes,this man saw you and firstly he noticed how pretty you were then as soon as he looked down at your body-he could've sworn you were too good for him and during that walk you guys had he just rolled down stairs only to faceplant in love.

🦎Spinner🦎
Love at first sight,he skipped the "I think I might like them" stage and straight into "I love you" from your pretty face,your pretty eyes,your pretty hairstyle he didn't expect to fall so hard but he did ,it was kind of weird from the age of 5 to now and everyday he just keeps on falling more and more in love but he's also scared,scared of what you'll think once you see him.I feel like you were his first crush.(probably his last)

🎭Mr. Compress🎭
This man started liking you the first time he got a closer look at you,he showed up at your door and when you opened the door ...the way your eyes shone brightly underneath the sun,your pretty hair and your facial features it all just worked together so well he felt butterflies and a new found warmth in his stomach like a volcano erupting but instead of lava he felt love.

😷Overhaul😷
SUPRISE! he started liking you the first time he saw you. You're just so attractive he didn't know how to react so he decided being rude was the best option however he found excuses for you touch him or to touch you.When he got called out he'd threaten to overhaul someone but when he's with you it's like all the years of being touch and affection starved come pouring down

🕑Chronostasis🕑
He fell for you when that you didn't care that he was Yakuza,you treated him as any normal human,you made him try food from back home,made sure he didn't leave without atleast a snack,the way you forced him to come to your house to give him food for work and you forcing him to visit you and watch anime together after work... sometimes he felt like y'all were married.

💪🏼Muscular💪🏼
Ok honestly you pissed him off every time he realised you weren't scared of him despite being in hospital even during recovery but he kinda found it hot that you had no sense of fear around him hell, every time you used your quirk against him but not enough to seriously hurt he thought it was the cutest thing ever-oh and how neat your handwriting was compared to his.

🧛Stain🧛
This man started liking you the first time you bumped into each other your hands rested on his chest and his right arm on your back , it felt...right? He didn't know so before he could figure what he was feeling out you let go and bowed apologising before running off so since then he's been bumping into you on purpose and trying to find out more about you.

🥔All for one🥔
From back at the apartment ever since you called him Shigaraki-san he felt like you were so cute but deadly...you made him want to have you,all of you but you also made him unsure if you would love him despite his identity at the same time he didn't want to involve you in his villain matters,you motivated him better the worlf...maybe he'll get you after fixing the world