how you met

🧤Shigaraki🧤
You were just taking a walk around the neighborhood when you passed by a dark alleyway and you noticed a figure in a black hoodie with pale skin and light hair sitting in a slouching position against the wall while staring at his phone.When this guy looked up at you you also noted that he had a hand mask?.While you were checking him out analysing him he stood up and shoved his right hand along with his phone into the his hoodie's pocket and walked up to you before speaking in a kinda creepy but cool tone "what do you want?". What you allegedly did after cannot be proven and running away totally doesn't mean you were scared because you hit him with q/n in an area that won't hurt much but all he did was stare blankly through the hand or that you were blushing at how fine he is.

🔥Dabi🔥
This man...you have seen him before -something about the blue eyes and his quirk is familiar.You had moved into the neighborhood the day before and saw a smaller version of your favourite cafè from your home town across the street while walking home the same evening you moved .The next day you decided to go back to where you'd seen the cafè to get a drink it was later in the evening it also looked like it was going to rain.You saw yourself getting close to the shop you were thinking about your favourite hot beverage, wondering if they made it the same here but it seemed like nothing was going your way because as soon as you were close to the cafè you saw a crowd of people around the cafè while the cafè was burning in blue fire, in the alleyway right next to the cafè, you made eye contact with a man who has turquiose eyes and He winked at you...he also seemed to have fire coming from his right hand while his left was in his pocket,he turned around and ran deeper into the alley.So you decided to go back home and be mad at the guy with the nice eyes and hair.

🦎Spinner🦎
Y'all "met" when you were 5 after moving into the neighborhood.You were walking home when you saw a strange looking boy sitting in a tree he noticed you because of your beautiful e/c eyes and how good they look with your hair.He got a tiny crush from that day but he never talked to you, always avoided you instead because he has massive gwababa(he also thought you didn't notice him) as the years went by he eventually stopped hanging around (it probably hurt the poor baby seeing you everyday but never talking).You atleast thought he stopped hanging around but he could never bring himself to completely leave you so he stalked you *cough*erm... I probably shouldn't tell you this but erm...he "allegedly" beat everyone who dared talk badly about you or bully you .

🎭Mr.Compress🎭
I can't help but think you guys would probably meet after he did something stupid and ended up running from the police when he sees you sitting under a tree in front of a house with a moving truck parked in front of it (yes you just moved in in all this scenario too ,anyways-)you were on your phone but what you didn't notice however was that there was a grey fluffy cat trapped in the tree.Our dear Compress decided to stop and -quite dramatically,may I add-handwalk your way then jump up onto the tree,take the cat and while it's in his arms jump off and land on one knee next to you as he held out the cat.At this point you paused your game and stared blankly at this man with a weird mask giving you a cat,you snorted and told him that it wasn't yours,of course he didn't listen and put the cat in your lap then stood did a bow. Suddenly a purple black hole like thing showed up and he jumped into it just as police sirens rang around the neighborhood.The police did end up taking reports from people including you BUT you aren't a snitch so ...

😷Overhaul😷
You had recently moved into an area which was said to be flooded with the Yakuza and police due to finances, you're oddly not scared of moving here,as long as you keep yourself out of trouble you'll be fine and besides,you want to be as financially stable as possible you never know what those extra funds could help with when you need . You were currently job hunting and as you were walking you spotted a shop (something of a supermarket, honestly) so you thought it wouldn't hurt to shop for the ingredients you would need to make your favourite dish from back home and the food you'd need for the month so you got in grabbed a shopping cart(this was SO difficult for me to write because we call it a trolley where I'm from😭) , unfortunately luck was not on your side as when you had everything you needed and wanted to pay a creepy guy everyone seemed to be scared of bumped into you,he had a black mask on with gloves,a black shirt topped with a tie and black pants he had gold eyes and brown hair he was also walking with some guy with weird hair, just as you were about to look at his shoes he pushed you to the ground and hissed out "Watch where you're going you filthy parasite" what happened after that was that you got your sexy self up and ran to pay for your stuff and left no problem at all,you totally didn't think the guy was kinda rude...