His thoughts on you

🧤 Shigaraki 🧤
Tch,rude much? You're way too beautiful to be acting like a uncultured brute (if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black). You were so violent with your quirk not even bothering to answer one simple question , you're probably too stupid to do so , what a waste of beauty.Its always the beautiful ones that have to be roguish, brutish idiots.

🔥 Dabi🔥
Well,well,well would you look at that fine meal,looks like you're definitely from out of town,smells like it too because ain't no way you're from here and smell that good,*groan*damn, I'm already addicted that fragrance after that one whiff?I'm not sure if my sense of smell is still alright but I know it's still functioning enough to smell that beauty.

🦎Spinner🦎
Wow... you're... the most beautiful living creature I have ever seen *blush* it seems like I'll have to protect you,the kids here aren't nice but I have to make sure you don't notice or find out.What if you're just like the rest?What if you won't like me?What if...what if you won't accept me?-i don't want to think about it I'll follow you wherever you go just seeing you in general from your eyes, your hair to your back will be enough,I can't risk my heart breaking.

🎭 Mr.Compress🎭
Ah such a ethereal beauty with a parfum that's just as beautiful,I wonder if you like literature-perhaps I could steal a book for you ,oh! I'd love to see you again but alas the show must go on *dramatically wipes away the fake and unseen tear*

😷 Overhaul 😷
What a stupid,filthy, insolent fool of an insect, you're equivalent to dirt under my boots -so give me a reason why hives did not break out when you bumped into me and why you actually smelt pristine...I should have been more polite what if news breaks out that we're in the streets again and the police pull a suprise visit *sigh*maybe I should go back to the shop and hopefully meet you again then I could apolo-wait what?I've done this before why would I want to apologise... perhaps Chrono was right I just need to rest.

🕑 Chronostasis 🕑
I'm really thankful that overhaul didn't hurt you,it's my fault I bumped into you but I couldn't help it,you were so attractive I had lost my balance for that moment *sigh* I'm such a fool,I should probably find you and apologise properly shouldn't I? A beauty such as yourself should never be treated the way you were at the store...the way your stunning e/c orbs were blown wide with shock, the irregularities in your breathing and your scent invading my senses ,it was all so unfairly attractive.

💪🏼 muscular 💪🏼
Damn,you weren't scared of me?that's kind of hot...did you have to look so amused like shit was a joke,tch that pissed me off but you were so damn hot with a pretty face, I immediately calmed down I had been wild all my life and I ain't never felt like that before...hell now just smelling something similar to you or seeing something that reminds me of you I feel like it's not enough,that I need to see you...what the hell did your dumbass do to me?

🧛stain🧛
Damn you for your unforgettable attractiveness, you're so damn fine you don't know it,hell I wouldn't be killing all those wannabes if they trained half as much as you do.Damn you for the way you still smell so good after sweating so much.Damn you for moving to the other side of the country where there are more annoying heroes ...how am I supposed to restrict myself now?tch, you're driving me crazy (he looooves you)

🥔all for one 🥔
Eh!?did you just... call me Shigaraki-san? Damn,you said it so cutely too,I wonder how you would feel if you found out about my plans,how am I supposed to become stronger and acquire one for all if I care so much about what you think?that's it ,I should probably move ...it's for the best please forgive me my beauty.