Chp-6 Jealousy??

He slammed you against the door kissing your neck while grabbing your ass cheek hardly,you moaned this made him bite your neck roughly .
you grabbed his hair pulling him more closer even if that was possible coz there was not even distance to pass air between you two.

He picked you up on his shoulder Spanking your ass twice before taking you to your shared bed and throwing you on mattress, he kissed your right leg , n his jaw sliding from your toes to knee,his mere action made your core dripping wet.

your phone ringed causing you both whine, as you checked the caller I'd you picked up "hello max" you greeted the person on call but your man's eye darken hearing his name
from your mouth.

Hello beautiful are you free? max asked you, you were gonna reply but your husband attached his lips to your making it hard to say anything ,he bite on your lips making you moan, his other hand choked your neck ,you whimpered.

He started to go down on your neck ,and entered index finger in your hole causing you moan harder, 'Do u want me to enter another finger in your used cunt ? tell me slut" you just nodded, "words whore use words" yes please use one more finger master. That's like my slut he praised you making your core dripping went.

You both heared voice coming from your cell phone making you realize that max is still on line. This made you feel humiliated but somewhere more excited to and now your love of life entered another finger making you scream "see how I am making her scream my name while you can only dream of her but you will never get to touch her a single strand of hair" he growled,giving warning to max.

After removing your dress he entred in you without warning making you scream ,ahh...ahhh... he pulled your hair making your face come closer to his Tell Me to whom you belong to slut? he asked, you master you whispered in his ear , loudly slut tell me to whom your pussy belong to ? you master , you answered a little loudly, tell Me who can use you whenever he want? you master you replyed . tell Me who can make you scream n who can give you pleasure? you master only you can pleasure me, use me, make me scream you said loudly.

My good little slut, Now Let me fuck you till you can't remember your name, he thrust harder into you while saying all these. He started to pound into you harder, "the only thing you can remember is my name" he smirked,seeing your tear faced due to pleasure.

He tossed you and made you stand on your fours, You arched your back and he enters into your hole making you scream...fuckk...this pussy never fails to amaze me, he thrust into your cunt harder and pulled your hairs making you arch your back more , from his free hand he spanked your ass till your ass turned red. Only pussy I will ever fuck is yours n inl dick you will take in your pathetic pussy is mine.do you understand whore? yes DA..ddy you whimpered..

you both cummed together, he took your both cum on his finger and said "taste this ,taste how good we both are together" you took his finger and licked his fingers while from another hand he pushed your both cum into your pussy.

You both forget that max was on call n when you checked after session the call was cut from long time. BTW were you jealous you asked him.
NO he answered making straight face.
(you knew from starting that he is jealous of max that's why deliberately you picked up his call and you also wanted max to know to whom you belong to).

Thank you For Reading.
Thanx for saving n voting on chapters this motivates me to write more n I will try to update more maybe once a week.