Chp1-Praise.

Amara pov:

I was walking through the school hallway with my bestie amyla. we both went in class room n sat on the desk while talking about random things n my eyes went to last bench waiting for my boyfriend to show up.

After 5 mins he entered the classroom going to his desk not before wishing me morning n giving quick peck on my lips bcoz the bell rang indicating start of our 1 lecture science. Soon Ms.Shelly came n started distributing Test paper and as always I scored full marks means i will be getting praised by my boyfriend.

Dante Pov:

My girl again scored full marks which i am proud of it .n surely she deserves an amazing praising session . After the class ended i took her with me to my car for heading home. I was driving while amara was talking about here n there and also mentioning about marks to remind me about praising session.I looked at her and said babe i know you are good girl n please be calm don't behave like desperate slut n i know what you want and i will give you that but for now just be calm okay darling.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Author pov:

As soon as they entered at his place Dante quickly pushed her towards the door n taking his mouth near her ears while whispering "you deserve to be adored n love,and you deserve to be fucked till you can't cum again baby".
as soon as he finished his sentence he took her lips between his teeth biting it ."on your knees now" he commanded.being a good girl amara quickly settled on her knees waiting for his order.

"You are my good girl right? so now take this fucking cock in your sweet mouth and make me cum baby" he said. amara quickly opened his zip and removed his big cock from his pant taking cock in her hand she licked the tip of his cock "he groaned"
continuing her work she started licking his cock from tip to base of his huge shaft and she continued doing it for a while."Don't tease me babe Just suck my cock" he pushed his cock in her mouth without warning she started bobbing her head and soon she gagged on his cock while he was wishpering "that's like my good girl", that's it babe you are doing so good ".
all this praising was making her pussy wet and she started grinding on her feet . seeing this Dante quickly picked her up on his shoulder taking her towards bed he throw her on his bed (not aggressively)

He turned her and removed her skirt in one go and harshly spanked her ass. "Count" he started spanking her
One .....she whimperd , Five....she cried , Ten ..he spanked harshly last one . "my good girl you took this so well" he said while rubbing her red ass. he turned her on her back and said now like a "good girl you will also take this cock in your sweet little tight pussy."

He shoved his shaft without warning in her pussy she screamed ..yes baby scream my name like a good girl. he started to thrust her ...ahhhh ....yess dante ...yesss ... please dante ...here yess here ...you are fucking me soo good...ahhhh ...she moaned.. yes baby you are taking me soo good he moaned. my sweet little girl i can fuck you day n night still i will never get over with this sweet pussy of yours.
He started thrust her hard while slapping her cheeks "fuck this pussy takes my cock so well, your pussy belongs to me your whole fucking being belongs to me babe". He thurst got sloppy he removed his cock from her pussy for quickly shoving it in her mouth and sucked his cock hard after 2-3 thurst in her mouth he cummed.
she gulped his cum and opened her mouth to show him her empty mouth.

He shoved his 3 fingers in her pussy thrusting it in and out while his index finger worked on her clit.she soon came on his fingers. he removed his fingers from her pussy and started licking her cum from his fingers "you taste fucking amazing babe.i can taste you for lifetime and never get bored of this sweet cum of your", he fell beside her and cuddle her not before whispering i am proud of you for taking my cock so well". "I love you Dante" she said ."I love you too the moon and back" he replied and kissed her lips slowly.

The End.
Finally i wrote my first smut.
I hope you liked this and please tell me your review about this ..
and if you want to give suggestions you can give me i will gladly wait for some suggestions and reviews.
I will try my best to write long chapters with new ideas.
(You can request about stories if you want).

Thank you for reading..