Chp-3 On your fours

"Don't be a brat now and get on your fours fucking hoe".

Max growled near your ears, you quickly got on your fours and max spanked your ass "count bitch" if you miss even one count i am gonna fuck you till you can't even remember your name .
you being a bitch thought to test his patience and moreover you wanted to get fucked like a whore.. actually just his whore! a spank landed on your ass making you Shiver bcoz he kept his ring which was making spank hit more harder. six..... eight....nine...eleven .. "fucking bitch can't even count properly tsskk tsskkk"...max growled he walked towards sofa and sat on it." crawl to me" you started crawling while you can't even feel humiliation bcoz how much you like to be treated like slut while he fucks you.
now remove my belt and give it to me; you removed his belt n gave him, he wears his belt around your neck to make you chock with his belt it was arousing you more you moan "pathetic slut can't even be keep quiet while daddy is doing his work".
Now get on your fours you quickly got on your fours.you can't see him coz your back was facing him you listened voice of his zip opening and pants slipping. ahhhhh...fuckkk....he didn't even gave you time nor he prepared you he directly entered his dick in your pussy.."ohhh baby is it paining coz I wanted you to feel pain bcoz this is your punishment "max said.
he started trusting in you while keeping his belt tight in one hand n other hand on your ass , spanking you occasionally.
"what a tight and small pussy you have even after fucking you from months you can't even loosen up whore " i love fucking this pussy the only thing that can keep me sane is your cute little pussy.
you were getting aroused from hus talking n it was Hard for you to not to cum 'daddy can i cum please ' No you can't don't forget this is your punishment n you will cum when i will tell you to do you understand babby.

Fuckkk......ahhh...this pussy will be death of me max growled. he quickly removed his dick n entered in your asshole ...ahhhhh...ahhhh..you screamed..yess bicth scream let your friends know who can fuck you n to whom you belong..
he started thrusting and tighting his belt in your neck to choke you..
arch your back slut , let me fuck you properly let me use you like my fucktoy...
tell me what you are ?
I am your fucktoy daddy.. only you can use this pussy, only you can fuck me, i am your whore daddy you said while tears are brimming from your eyes..
yess whore you belong to me i am your master only i can use this hole..max growled..
now cum baby, you cum on his dick while he empty his load in your asshole..
you saw your cum falling on floor
"ohh shit baby the cum he getting on floor what should we do now?" max pretending to think you were watching him with your big doe eye..
" yess baby lick it" your eyes widen to his statement ..do it now whore i don't like to repeat myself!
you quickly started to lick your and his cum from floor while he watched you doing it..tssk tssk pathetic whore will do anything for me but can't keep her eyes from boys".
sorry sir i will not do it again you said to max..good i will not tolerate next time n you will get even more punishment this us nothing in front of that .
yess daddy .
now let's get you clean up n fill your tummy with lot's of food baby..max said to you while carrying you in bridal style.

Thank you ..

Finally my lazy ass wrote another one..pheww i didn't even thought i will write something like this..but i totally loved it...see you soon with new smut...