8- Have a life of your own

Three days later-

I was on my computer and scanning the screen like usual. Slenderman was on my favorite white long couch reading, and I was grateful he was because then he would be smooching me like no tomorrow.

He's been very..touchy lately, and I don't know why. I mean it's not that I don't like it, but it's because I know he's wanting more. I sighed, and rubbed my face with my hands as I leaned back in my chair. Someone knocked on my door, and I sighed as I looked at slenderman but didn't care anymore.

" Come in. " I said, and the new woman I hired came into the room, and smiled at me.

" Hello sir, I'm the new assistant that you hired. My name is Alyssa, it's a pleasure to meet you. " She said and I scanned her. She had long dark brown hair, and a black dress that hit her knees and showed her curves. This was not a place to dress up all fancy, especially not in this place.

" Yes, nice to meet you Alyssa. You can call me Mr. Gonzalez. " I said blankly, and she smiled brightly. She then stood by my desk, but I was lost in thought. I heard her gasp, and I looked at her.

" What's this big cell for? And why is there a pretty couch in there? " I heard her say, and I sighed.

" Please do not question me. I have it there for my mere entertainment. " I said sarcastically, but I guess she fell for it. My gaze then went towards slenderman, and he was still in the same spot. I was beginning to think he was asleep, but he sat up slightly and looked at me. I made a small smile, and looked back at Alyssa.

" Ok, well I'll call you when I need you. You can leave now. " I said and she made a confused face.

" But aren't I supposed to be here " — she said but I cut her off with a sigh.

" The rule I have is to not question me. Do you want this job or what? If you do get the fuck out, and I'll call you when I need you. "
I said as my eyebrows were furrowed and she didn't hesitate to nod and leave.

When she closes the door I just sighed as I leaned into my chair. I was looking at my computer as I was checking on the other experiments and they were doing fine. My gaze then went to slenderman and he wasn't reading anymore. He was looking outside the big windows and I felt my heart ache.

Although I want him here, he has a life of his own that I took away. I need to let him go, although I couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I was looking at him for too long because he turned towards me. And in seconds he was right next to me, and this scared me.

His tendrils grabbed both my wrists and forced me to stand up. His real hands went around my waist, and his head instinctively went to nuzzle in my neck as I heard him exhale.

This made me swallow hard, and my arms wrapped around his torso. This was making me feel uneasy.

" Hey..we...need to talk. " I said and this made him instantly stand up straight and it's as if the time stopped.

I looked away, and sighed.

" I..can't keep you here..with me. " I mumbled, but he heard what I said because he roughly grabbed me and threw me into his cell. I winced as he was like lightning. I sat up and saw him entering the cell and slammed the cell door behind him as he was starring at me.

" Look, I shouldn't have brought you here. You have a life of your ow"— I was soon cut off when one of his tendrils slapped me hard across the face making my head turn to the side quickly from the impact. I stung, and my mouth was slightly opened.

My breathing was heavy, and my heart was thumping loudly in my chest. I glanced at him as I let out a shaky breath. I could see his face expressions although he had no face. You could see his pale complexions furrowed. His mouth formed, and black blood was spilling.

" I'm..not leaving..anywhere.." he said as his mouth disappeared and this shocked me. My brows furrowed and I stood up, but he roughly pushed me back to sit down with his tendrils.

" No, your leaving. " I said but this made him roughly push me down on the couch inside the cell. His tendrils were more rough, as they were all around me. Pinning me down. I struggled against his nonhuman grip, trying to break free but failed.

" Let go! " I said as I was thrashing around violently, but he didn't budge. This seemed to aggravate him as he roughly picked me up and put me on his lap as he sat down. His mouth was forming again, which made me roll my eyes.

" ..when I say..I'm not leaving..I'm not.. going to leave. Stop.. giving me.. attitude.." I heard him say, and I gritted my teeth. My skin was getting hot, and I knew he could feel it because without hesitation he forced my mouth open, and he kissed me roughly.

His tongue was rubbing against mine, and I could taste the metallic taste coming from his mouth. I was thrashing but then stopped when I felt him squeeze my ass with his real hands. He noticed this, and used this to deepen the kiss. His head tilted, and his hands were glued to my ass.

I was mumbling into the kiss as it felt weird and intimate, especially in this position since I was on his lap. But he didn't care, his hands squeezed them and one of his hands then slapped my ass making me jolt in surprise. My face was flustered, and slenderman seemed to be pleased.

I broke away from the kiss, and shaked my head. " A-alright, n-no more. Let me go. " I said as I was trying to get off him, but he didn't budge. His grip was tighter as his tendrils were everywhere on me, Preventing me from leaving.

I heard a knock, and sighed in annoyance. Did people always have to intervene at the worst and perfect timing? I glared at slenderman and he let me go with a look of annoyance. I got up with a smile, and opened the cell door and walked to the door.

I opened it, and revealed Alyssa. I raised a brow as I was wondering what she was doing here.

" Hey, sir? Are you alright? " She suddenly said as she was looking at my face. I sighed and I ran a hand through my hair and nodded.

" Yes, now what the fuck are you doing here. I didn't call you, did I? " I said as I looked at her but she still had an eyebrow raised.

" Uh, well. You have...black liquid..uh.. coming from your mouth..but uh it's because I thought you were having a rough time in here because I heard you saying something like ' let go.' "

When she said that, I immediately wiped my face and I did have his black blood around my mouth. I sighed and shaked my head.

" No, I'm fine. I didn't say anything. You can leave now. " I said and without hesitation she left with a nod and I closed the door and sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

I glanced behind me to see slenderman standing behind me. I didn't bother to turn around, because his tendrils wrapped around me making me turn the other way to face him.

He seemed to be lost in thought or something, but I didn't dare push it. I just slowly wrapped my arms around his torso and sighed into his stomach since he was much taller than me. He noticed this, and his real hands slithered around my waist and he nuzzled his head in my neck inhaling.

He knew he had to leave too.