5- Clingy?

I woke up, and didn't see slenderman next to me. I was beginning to panic but saw Slenderman emerge from the restroom and I sighed in relief. He tilted his head at me, and he opened the cell door to come to me. He sat on the couch next to me, and pulled me by my waist closer to him.

I could tell he was starting to get clingy, and knew he was mission home because I could not get that day out of my head when he asked when he can leave.

" Good morning..." I said softly, and he slowly nodded. I was needing to take a shower so I patted his shoulder gently and got up. But when I did, one of his tendrils held my arm preventing me to go. I turned around and raised a brow. His head was tilted, as his mouth was forming.

" Where...are you going? " He said as black blood was spilling out. I just smiled, and gently got the tendril that was around my arm and put it softly next to him. This made him tilt his head more, and the tendril came back to me after a short second to get in my hand.

" I'm going to take a shower. And if you want to also, then you can go after me and I'll give you some clothes that are big that I have in my closet. " I said, but he just tilted his head more. And the tendril that was in my hand, I was gently touching it like a little cat.

I then saw him nod, and I let go of the tendril and made my way out of his cell. I left the cell door opened, and I went into another room which was kind of close to the restroom. I then opened it, and it was dark in there but you could see outlines of stuff since it was morning.

Slenderman saw how it looked cozy, and cold and was wanting to go in there. He also saw the bed in the middle of the room against the wall, and was wondering if that was my room.

I came out, and closed the door behind me and went into the restroom to take a shower. I closed the door behind me also, and took a nice warm shower.

~~~~

I was sitting at my desk, as I unlocked my door. I bet countless of people were knocking while I was in a deep sleep and wondering what I was doing. Nonetheless I saw Slenderman emerge from the restroom with the new clothes I gave him. It was just a big black cozy sweater with long baggy grey sweatpants but they fit him perfectly. He was getting used to it, and how it feels for his tendrils.

When he saw me he just nodded. His gaze then turned to my bedroom, as if he was wanting to explore.

" Go ahead, do what you want. " I said, and that made him turn around. He hesitantly opened my bedroom door and turned on the lights although he could see perfectly in the dark. He saw how modern my room was. It was dark to my liking, and had a cozy tired aura.

He saw how I had a big bookshelf infront of my bed, and he didn't hesitate to take one and start reading. He then came out of the room as his real hands were holding the book, as his tendrils closed the door and turned off the lights behind him. I smiled as he looked peaceful reading.

" I should've known you like to read, well you can read as many books as you want. " I said and he looked at me, and walked to me. One of the tendrils held the book carefully, and his real hands slithered around my neck and his face nuzzled into the side of my face.

I was indicating that he was saying thank you, but Chuckled. " Your welcome, now I'm going to have a few business partners in here and they don't know about you. So just relax in the cell ok? " I said and he slowly nodded. He then stood up, and got the book from one of his tendrils and made his way back into the cell as he closed it behind him.

I smiled as he was obedient, but he didn't always have to be with me.

Nonetheless minutes passed, and my door was getting knocked on. " Come in " I said as I stood up, and three businessman came in and we're smiling.

" Hello Mr. Gonzalez, how have you been? " One of the men said and I smiled and shaked their hand.

" I've been good Mr. White. Now please, follow me. " I said as I was leading them farther into the room where basically my living room was at. We were by my big long windows, and they sat down on my black long comfy couch as I sat on my white long one.

" Now, let's get into business. "

A couple of hours passed, and these men were getting on my nerves. Somehow they didn't notice the big cell in this room, but that wasn't what I was concerned about right now. They were talking nonsense, and it's getting annoying.

" No, politics have gone to shit and with this experiment building it will make everything fall into place " one man said.

" No, this place is wrong and politics are not shit. You're just jealous that your son isn't successful " the other man said.

" Excuse me? " The first man said. I sighed as they were acting like kids. The third man was just looking me and shrugged. As if we both had the same thought.

I leaned back into my sofa, with one hand holding my head. One leg was over my other, as I was feeling annoyed. I then glanced towards Slendermans cell, and he was already looking at me. His tendrils were gripping the cell bars, and I raised a brow.

I was soon snapped back into reality when the two men stood up and started to argue.

" Hey, hey sit down. If you're not going to stay on topic then forget the fucking deal. " I said firmly and that caught their attention. They both glared at eachother and sat back down without another word.

I sighed as we were now back on topic, but I wasn't interested in listening to them anymore.

" Leave. " i said as I pinched the bridge of my nose. The three men starred at me in shock.

" What?- "

" I SAID LEAVE! " I suddenly yelled as my skin was getting hot. The three men looked at me and flinched when I raised my voice, they then immediately left the room and closed the door behind them. I sighed, as my breathing was getting heavier.

" Shit. " I mumbled as I shouldn't have raised my voice. I felt tendrils wrap around me, and I turned my head to see slenderman striding towards me. My skin was getting hotter, and I was trying to break free from the tendrils but they just held onto me tighter.

I saw Slendermans mouth form, and his real hands wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. One of his tendrils forced my mouth open, and he kissed me. The black blood was going into my mouth, and couldn't help but taste the metallic taste from it.

My skin was getting back to normal, but when I tried to push him away he deepened the kiss and I felt my knees buckle. His tongue was exploring my mouth, as if he was wanting more. His grip on my waist tightened, and I felt as if my stomach was going to explode from all the butterflies I was feeling.

I had no choice but to bite his tongue but made sure it wasn't hard, but that made him stop. I saw him lick his lips again, and he tilted his head. I was basically gasping for breath as I forgot to breathe the whole time.

" T-thats enough.. " I said, but he just nuzzled his head into the side of my neck. I sighed, as I patted his back. I felt grateful that he helped me forget my stress, and that I almost bursted into flames again.