roasting....cal..

*sigh*

ok. 

as you saw in the image up there, this will not be easy. I'm not tryna die here ok? 

so.... number one, I wanted to show a picture of Cal with his fatass beard.

sadly I could not though cause it couldn't fit the screen of whatever--it was probably a small image. BUT...

that's not gonna stop me from roasting him or just idk...ranting about him.

I will also admit/say this; while rewatching the series from time to time, (before I even thought of making this) I actually forgot who the hell Bloodmoon was.

and I will tell you this...

he didn't interest me in the slightest. because number one; where ARE YOU??

and number two; HOW ARE YOU HERE??????

and number three- did this EvIL VillIaN ArC OF CALLUM CROSSROADS start BEFORE or AFTER Cal got married(??) to Xylo. 

and what about brinley????????

ik your probably like; "hey skinny these are valid questions regarding the series just ending so abruptly- not really ranting..."

well, lemme tell you this.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I just came on here cause I had the adrenaline to write something about Cal/bloodmoon.

because... I'm confused about something.

I might be wrong but..

Did Cal kill his MOTHER?????

idk I need to rewatch SO BAD MAN.

but at the same time, I DONT WANNA!!!!

(help)

so yeah, that's just a question.

now to the ranting.

OK.

this is a timeline thing, right?

and as I already mentioned before, I HATE THOSE. (except when they're done correctly)

The number one reason why I hate them; (you should already know this if you READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS) is because they FUCK with my BRAIN.

and UUGUJYFFFFFFFDTRGTHSXFJYGKUHYIYGTFRDESWAQWSXDCFVGBHNJMKJNHBGVFCRXERCVYB

I hate it. :)

alright? I mean, I guess that's just what your gonna get when you make a "time manipulating character" which is way too OP man... you GOTTA HAVE YOUR CARDS DONE RIGHT IF YOUR GONNA DO THAT SHIT DAWG!!!!

this is not GOOD.

cal is my SON why would yall do him like this??
and another thing...

I was in an Origins of Olympus server, I think the official one, and I was talking to people discussing Origins of Olympus basically, and what might have happened AFTER it ended so DRASTICALLY.