xylos fatass wasted potential

guys, I need help.

I'm serious.

because what is this?

WHAT.

every day this dude gets run over by women and it's a fatass problem.

so much wasted potential man!

ik it's a "curse" but still....

why do yall have to do him dirty like that...

and also, he dies in like the future of s3 right?

EVEN MORE WASTED POTENTIAL

this guy literally--ALL HE DOES IS HELP PEOPLE 

AND THIS IS WHAT HE GETS!!!!!????????

no...

I refuse to believe, that this was his only purpose. 

it's not like we knew what was gonna happen anyway because it ended, but still.

it's so not fair. this man deserves better!

PLEASE

I'm not even roasting him.

because in all honesty, he's the BEST character. he just gets treated SO BADLY for no apparent reason, and it makes you just wanna DROPKICK AND CURB STOP the side characters of his POV so bad.

because why are you bullying him???

he's literally.... all he's trying to do is HELP people. he's not doing anything wrong!!!

and on top of that he has PTSD!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYYYYYYSSS!!!!!!

HELP!!!!

this is not good.

it's not FAIR.

I wish this roleplay had better plots I swear. 

there's only boring stuff, that leads to whateverthefuck, and then BOOM evil person attacks, and then they fight it. THEN, they defeat it magically with no reason whatsoever, and then everyone is happy again---but OH don't forget....

without at LEAST ONE person dying that is! :)

my guy Xylo needs a break. I'm telling you. and on top of that triple dipple, his potential BOYFRIEND turns evil for whatever reason that is, and is out there destroying timelines to his heart's content.

wow. 

so romantic.