𝟎𝟖

The operation is finally begins

Maria somehow managed to name this operation as "Operation getting the cute florist's heart that I just met." What a fucking ridiculous name, but he'll takes it. After all, she's the one who's been helping him right now.

For Plan A; they agreed to start with a simple yet romantic picnic date. Nadia and Uthman has been generous to help him how to make some simple pastries for the date while Ciel is being responsible to choose a suitable clothes for him.

Should he trusts the blonde sassy guy? Fuck no. But Ciel is well-known for his sense of fashion, so yeah..

"Now, open your mouth. I need to see if there's anything on your teeth." Jayvyn couldn't help but follow the suit.

Albert, who's been watching both of them could only sighs. "Ciel, you're being too overdramatic. It's just a simple picnic."

"You don't get it, Albert! What if that florist notices something on Jay's mouth? What if the florist thinks that he's actually doesn't care about his own hygiene?! What if-"

"Stop."

He's already standing infront of the flowers shop

He's already standing infront of the flowers shop. While waiting for Dhaluu to notice him, he plays around with the street cat that meows on him. "Hey there. You seem lonely." Said the guy, softly while rubbing the cat's head.

"Jayvyn? Is that you?" A very familiar voice coming from the inside. Dhaluu, holding a broom on his right hand is looking at Jayvyn with his curious expression.

"Y-yeah! It's me!" Exclaimed him, nervously. Maybe it's because he's standing infront of his crush. Or, maybe because his entire friends are watching him from afar.

"Go get 'im, Jay!" *Whispered Maria, giving him a support although the guy couldn't hear it, of course.

"You look... different." Dhaluu said it while looking Jayvyn from top to bottom. He's wearing a clothes that's very strange on him. You know, like those typical collar shirt and black pants while there's a bow on the shirt. "Though, you still look good." The florist continues while smiling.