𝟎𝟏

A young man with  fluffy pale green hair is cycling his bicycle around the town

A young man with  fluffy pale green hair is cycling his bicycle around the town. Behind him, there's a bag full of pet's canned food.

"Good morning, Vladimir. " He said to a guy who's walking his dog to the park before cycling to another place.

"Yo." Vladimir simply replied back while his wife, Maria is waving his hand to the young man.

"Good morning, Uthman. How's your day today? " He stops by at the bakery shop. His friend, Uthman is already waiting for him outside the bakery, holding a paper bag with a bread inside of it.

"Good so far. Here's your order. " Uthman gives the paper bag to the young man. He smiles and thanks his friend.

"Wait, where are you going? " asked Uthman.

"Usual place, duh. "

Uthman replies with a simple "oh". Before the man leave, Uthman said;

" Be careful, Jayvyn. I heard that there's been a wild animal roaming around the area. "

Jayvyn nods his head. "Got it, thanks Uthman. Say 'hi' to Nadia too. "

He stops his bicycle in front of a flower shop

He stops his bicycle in front of a flower shop. He did plan buying a flower, but he doesn't sure which one should he choose now.

"Can I help you? " A florist suddenly appears besides Jayvyn, tilts his head a little.

He startles by the florist's appearing out of nowhere, but still manages to nod. "Yeah uhh, which one should I choose by the way ? "

The florist raises his eyebrow. "Well, it depends on your occasion tho."

"If that so? Then, which flower that suit to give for dead people? "

The florist's face expression changes when he asked. "Oh, uh.. Didn't expect to hear those question; but most of people would buy white flowers like white roses or white carnations. I could pack the flowers now if you want it. "

"Huh? Oh! Sure! "

"Alright, here you go

"Alright, here you go. White carnations for you! " said the florist, cheerfully, as he gives the white carnations to Jayvyn.

"Thanks, how much is it? " asked Jayvyn, ready to take out his wallet. But the florist quickly waves his hands.

"No need to pay for it. Also, I'm sorry for your loss. I understand how is it feel loosing someone. I've been there. "

(Holy shit, he feels something warm inside his heart now)

Jayvyn takes the flowers, still staring at the florist, shocked. "Thank you, uhh.. Sir? "

"Drop the sir, that makes me look too old. Just call me Dhaluu. " The florist said, while giving a smile to Jayvyn.

"Ah, yeah. Thanks again, Dhaluu. I really appreciate it. "

"You're welcome. And if you do need another choice of flowers, just come here anytime. But, don't come here if you saw a guy with black hair with little lavender color. He is cuckoo in the head. "

Someone behind the shop immediately shouts. "I can fucking hear you, Dhaluu! "
Chuckles comes out from his mouth, before turning his head back to Jayvyn.

"Just kidding. You can come here anytime, even if it's not me who take care of this shop. I can assure you that the others are actually kind. "

"Sure... "

Yeah, he doubts that the other guy would be kind to the customers.

"Thank you for goddamn know how many times I have said it, I'll see you around. " said Jayvyn, before leaving the flower shop.

"You too, stranger! "

It's Jayvyn by the way, but you know what? He is too lazy to introduce himself to that florist.

𝟏:𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝟏:𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐀/𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

Did I add my own oc and make her get married with Uthman?

Yes, yes I did.

Also, I actually don't know who should be the antagonist for this fanfic. Like, every story must have antagonist, right?

Well, not most story tho. But, ykw? Adding antagonist feels like you add 'cabai hijau' on your food.

(It's almost 12 am, but i still can't sleep fuck.)