𝟎𝟐

He parks his bicycle near the gate

He takes out the canned food, before calling out the stray cats and dogs. They are all running towards Jayvyn, as if they already know that the guy would be bring food to them.

"Easy, fellas. I brought these enough for you guys, don't fight like last time. " said Jayvyn, stroking the cat's fur gently.

"Hey, mom

"Hey, mom. It's been a while since I came here, right? Sorry that I can't came here more often. That old man wouldn't let me out last week. "

He smiles then. "Mom, can I tell you something? "

"Just now, I went to the flower shop to buy you flowers. And I met with the florist, he is so... I don't know how to describe him, but my heart literally start to beat faster than usual. Is this what you call love, mom? Is it even normal? "

"Ahh, anyway. Here is white carnations! He told me that these flowers are nice for you. "

Jayvyn slowly put the white carnations on his mother's grave. He gets up and clean the dust off from his shirt.

Before he leaves his mother's grave, his last word is;

"Goodbye, Mother. "

The next day;

The next day;

Zheng stretches his arms, waiting for his other two friends to come. It takes them both 5 minutes to arrive at the flower shop.

"Sorry, Zheng! Someone is overslept just now, that's why we're late today. " said Jamil, while glancing at his friend.

"It's not my fault that my clock suddenly disappeared! "

Zheng sighs, and rubs his neck. "I don't care to be honest. Let's just get in now. "

When they open the door, the first thing that they see is a bouquet of yellow roses on the cashier.

"Wha- has these been on the cashier yesterday? " asked Jamil, pointing at the roses.

"No, I don't think I've seen these flowers yesterday. " said Dhaluu.

Zheng is still looking at the roses, before he suddenly see a note on the roses.

"Let's be friend, shall we? "
-unknown

"Let's be friend, shall we? " -unknown

𝟐:𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐀/𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

So this Saturday, I may have to give my phone to my parents since the exam is around the corner. Which mean, I can't update this fanfic for two weeks.

But, on the bright side, I still have two days. I will try my best to keep up with this fanfic :DD

(God, please end my suffer. Can't wait for the exam to end)