Chapter Four: The unexpected offer

That night..

Akmal as planned returned to the place, after his successful trading. He waited for his brother, to ask him, his side of story, and to share his story to him. Time passed by, but his brother didn't return. Akmal started to get alarmed, "it has been 3 hours since I came here! he still didn't return!?" Akmal thought.

"Don't get tensed! he might have met with some new traders, so he might be spending time with them " his mind calmed him.

While his heart, "No, you must hurry! your brother is in great danger!, someone must have kidnapped him!" alarmed him.

Alarmed and tensed, he hurriedly packed his things up, and went in search of his brother. 

18 year old Akmal Ihsaan..

He searched for him in every corner of the City

He searched for him in every corner of the City. He enquired every  single person, who passed by him. But, all his efforts went in vain, worried and tensed Akmal sat on the streets.

"Ajmal! you encouraged me to start this journey, you stood beside me in this journey. And now! you are gone Ajmal! you are gone!" he cried in the worry of losing his brother. He couldn't bare the lose of his beloved brother, desperate worry over takes him, which leads him to fall asleep.

The Next day

Ajmal slowly blinked his eyes, gradually regaining consciousness with a confused and disoriented look. He was laying in a luxurious bed dressed in crisp linens and plush pillows. He slowly got up from his bed wondering if it was a dream! He slowly walked around the room, and stood beside the window that offered a breathtaking view of the city below. The room's design exuded sophistication, with a sleek coffee table at its center and a modern lampshade casting a warm glow.

 The room's design exuded sophistication, with a sleek coffee table at its center and a modern lampshade casting a warm glow

He couldn't believe his eyes, stunned, confused and frustrated plenty of thoughts rang in his mind.

Am I dreaming? or, Is it a hallucination?

If it's real, then how did I get here?  Am I kidnapped by someone?

 Where Is Akmal?  Is he alive?

While he was already confused and frustrated. His mind and heart started to advice him.