Look in My Eyes Mama🙈💦🖤.

WARNING: 18+ LANGUAGE AND ACTIONS, ALSO THIS IS NOT A MICHAEL BASED FANFIC BUT YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT STILL, TO MY COUPLES AND HORNY SINGLES ESPECIALLY GAYS 🏳️‍🌈, THIS IS FOR YOU, ENJOYYYY🙈🙈🖤🖤💦💦⚪️⚪️🤭🤭🤭.

Inspiration: My Baby 🤭🖤.

Characters: Faith, Naomi

Recommendations: Play a sensual/freaky song during reading this you'll feel this chapter harder🤭🦋⚪️💦.

———————————Faith's POV——————————-

Thinking about my girlfriend at this dumb high school prom party, just desperate to get home to my fine, tall dark skin girlfriend. Just thinking about her in your arms making you feel a deep hard sensual type of way, just her big, hard, veiny hands and fingers deep in you. hot steamy shower sex? mirror sex? floor sex? balcony sex? no. no. We're not getting wet and soaked in the middle of prom, that can wait at home.

Me: Can I get a drink please?

Bartender: Sure! What kind pretty girl?

Me: May you please not call me that, but I'm gonna get some bottled water please, thank you.

Bartender: Uhh sure ig?

Me to myself: Such a weirdo, you can't just flirt with everyone because SOME people got gfs hello. You know what, I should make it obvious when he comes back that I'm taken.

*Bartender comes back with the water*

Bartender: I'm back with the water m-

Me: *takes a pic of myself in the party* my gf's gonna love this! Oh, uhm yes sir?

Bartender: *sternly* here's your water miss.

Me: k . The fuck? You not finna talk to me like that HAH! Anyways.

*phone rings and is finna check is until someone walks up*

R/o: wsp mamas

Me: gtf away away from me nigga I will punch and spray you with this pepper spray I gotta gf

R/o: bitch I will push yo ass across this dance floor

                                          *everybody gasps and the music pauses*

Me: Nigga put yo hands on me watch how fast yo ass gon go to jail try me

R/o: bet then I ain't scared to try no lil small b-

              *naomi comes in and jumps on r/o beating him up getting blood on her fingers*