Making Love🤍

WARNING : 18+, SMUT, & STARTING OFF WITH SEXUAL ENGAGEMENT!
Character Name: Miracle

                                   Narrator's POVMichael kept making out with me aggressively as we struggled to not tear our clothes off desperate of our love and horniness, we kick off our shoes so fast like we're in 7-inch heels just begging to...

                                   Narrator's POV
Michael kept making out with me aggressively as we struggled to not tear our clothes off desperate of our love and horniness, we kick off our shoes so fast like we're in 7-inch heels just begging to get out of them. 

                                  Miracle's POV
Michael, mmph... I need you nowww.. I moan into his juicy trapping lips as we twist and turn into the bed giggling still not letting our lips apart. He flips us over so he's on top and caresses my inner thighs then kissing them making sure I get more and more wet ruining the sheets even worse and losing my mind inside.. I whine and beg, "Michael.. baby- give it to me NOW" he whispers deep and low in my voice "your wish is my command" and doing a secret silent moan under his breath so we're both turned on and ready.. he caresses my waist and kisses my breasts and softly sucks on them making me more sexually frustrated but my body gives in and i moan soft from his touch.. Michael suddenly says, "Baby, we're gonna make LOVE tonight." I moan in a response because of me being so horny I can't think straight-

"Baby...." Michael starts sliding his hand down to my clit. "Speak, I wanna hear words out that pretty mouth girl." Michael starts rubbing my clit and I jump in sudden response, "Y-Y-Yes" I say as I whine. Michael puts his lips against mine rubbing my legs as I slowly open them like a door getting opened... Michael unreleased his lips from mine and whispers one more thing before the beast in him unleashes, "Are you ready?" I say yes softly and he nods and his eyes become a darker shade of brown. He slams his lips into mine battling into my tongue as he holds and points his dick toward my clit and repeatedly rubbed it while I was moaning from the rubbing and making out. He randomly slams into me and I softly push him away from my lips throwing my head back screaming and whining. Michael pounds into me with no mercy. He puts one of my legs up and goes faster and harder and I'm screaming and losing my breath and mind each thrust and speed.

"FUCK MICHAEL FUCKK!! UGHHH PLEASE- WHATEVER I DID- I'M SORRY!!! AHHH!!!!!" I manage to scream as he starts doing high pitched moans himself. Michael randomly slows down and I catch my breath thinking I'm good for now but he grabs my waist tightly and lifts me up to where he's picking me up where my back is on the wall and putting my legs on his shoulders straight up beating my back in and out and i'm circling my fingers in between my hair while my mind is in the galaxies and I put my arms around his neck screaming on his shoulder getting closer to my orgasm. He keeps up his pace messing with my titties kissing, sucking my neck leaving hickeys everywhere, and I'm super close to my orgasm.. right when I'm about to cum he pulls out and lays me on the bed again almost crying due to not being able to cum.. "BABYYYY WHAT ARE YOU DOI-" when i tried to talk I realized his tongue was in my clit. He moves his tongue in and out tongue fucking me and sucking and kissing my clit like I'm cake. I bounce up and down getting ready to cum again worried he's gonna stop again... when I'm about to cum he enters two fingers in my clit and removes his mouth from me and pushes in me again.

"MICHAELLLLLL!!!!" Michael thrusts into me like lighting and he starts moaning high picthed. We both moan and scream in unison and then we both cum... My whole body is shaking and I softly tell him, "Baby, let's shower." "Alright baby" Michael says as he picks me up and he takes me to the shower. We wash each other and I give Michael some head and we fuck in the shower again cumming in each other again(Risky Right!) We get dressed and fall asleep....

                             (Next Morning)

I wake up and I feel my stomach churn and I meal out of Michael's arms and runs to the toilet and vomits my thoughts out.. Michael runs and pats my back and holds my hair trying to fan me and comfort me... after 3 hours it finally stops... "Baby are you okay?" Michael asks really concerned and worried... "Y-Yeah.." I say as I brush my teeth and rinse, "Maybe I just ate something wrong and it hit me now!-"

Narrator: (These past few weeks off and on nausea has been affected to Miracle! She's been feeling sore, having huge weight changes, eating a lot of unusual combined food, and sense of smell getting more intense and causing getting heavily sick off of it. But Michael was scared to ask for her to take a pregnancy test because he doesn't want to affect her any worse....)

                                  Michael's POV

I woke up seeing Destiny's out the bed again so I go to the bathroom to check to see if she's in there needing help to hold hair or have some water, instead I caught her crying on the floor which shattered my heart seeing my beautiful baby like this .. "Baby you okay? I'm sorry if I was too late to b-" before I could say anything else Destiny cut me off. "Baby... I'm Pregnant... I'm so happy..." My worries turned into smiles.. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY?!!" I jump and cheer "HEHEHEH YES WE ARE!!" I hug Destiny so tight but soft and immediately crouches down to where I can be where our little bean is in. "Hey.. this is daddy, you know.. I've always dreamed of a family and having a wholee bunch of you! Daddy can't wait to see you.." I kiss her stomach and she smiles and tears up fast... "And baby," I said, "I was gonna ask but since this unexceptional blessing miracle  happened... I get down on one knee as Destiny softly gasp and holds in tears.. "Will you marry me beautiful?." She screams and cheers yes and i get the hidden ring box and slips the engagement ring on her and kisses her and I pick her up back into the bedroom.....

The End 🤭... (Hope you enjoyed!!)💞