Thriller Era 😫💋

AGAIN IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 AND DON'T LIKE READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE EXPLICIT AND SEXUAL WORDS DON'T READ IT PERIOD!

Requested By: chickfilamamas

***AUTHORS POV****

It was the middle of the night and the moon is about to come out full. Michael and Suzy were in the car in the middle of nowhere and Michael's car runs out of gas and he just sits there in shock. Suzy turns to Michael's face with her big beautiful glowing doll black eyes and remains quiet. Michael turns to Suzy with his lifted eyebrow and then after some moments after cracks a grin and does his little giggle

Michael: What? We're really out of gas!!

Suzy: Oh is that so...

Michael: Yes....

Michael and Suzy gets into deep eye contact again but not weirdly but not in the weird way. But in a more sexual way...

Michael starts biting his lip and gets hard just at her beautiful face & body thinking how lucky he is to have a girlfriend like Suzy

Michael starts biting his lip and gets hard just at her beautiful face & body thinking how lucky he is to have a girlfriend like Suzy. Suzy starts to get wet and horny just staring at how sexy her boyfriend looks. Suzy thinks and decides to say something scary but freaky and daring to get a reaction since Michael's head is turned away for a second.

Suzy: Well, what are we gonna do now....

Michael turns his head back to Suzy fast as lighting knowing exactly what she meant to say that for.

Michael: Love, we're in the middle of the woods in then middle of the night! Anything can come get us!!

Suzy then starts talking very seductively loving that she knows that Michael is hard after secretly getting a glimpse of his hard erection feeling desperate of his body with hers....

Suzy: Oh Michael... don't you worry you sexy thing..

Michael: Ouuuu girl don't start something you can't finish..