Dates rambles with Arlecchino! Gn!reader

T/w- Date, marriage proposal

Summary- Cute little ice skating date 

Requestedd by wattpad user kapayathussain

"Archons Arlecchino! You know I have no balance!"

"Oh calm down, it's not that hard."

You stood on the ice legs shaking from the lack of balance. Arlecchino insisted on a date idea and this was the first one that came to mind. You had never been on a rink in your life, you saw children half your age skating perfecting fine without the help of the penguins.

Arlecchino moved away from your grasp a little pushing you further out of your comfort zone than you already were. "Now just move your feet slowly, just like walking but, glide a little more."

"What do you mean glide I little more, if glide more I'm gonna fall on my ass!"

"Just try for me, honey."

"You make it look so easy."

"Because it is."

She skated off a little further, gliding gracefully across the ice never once was a fault seen. Well by the untrained eye. She just seemed so lost in her own world, in that content way. Her way of being happy. When she came back you were still in awe of her 'performance'.

"H-how-"

"Practice."

The date went by fairly quickly after that, you eventually got out near the middle of the ice. Even if it was still with the penguin helper. Thank god for those things. As you were getting ready to leave, Arlecchino asked a question.

"If I asked you to marry me. Would you?"

You answered without hesitation. "Yes of course!"

"Is now a good time?"

"Yes!"

"Well, y/n. Love of my life. Ever since i met you, you just made my whole life so much better. I want to spend the rest of our live together. Will you marry-"

"YES!"