You know I wanna be your light- Thoma x Gn!reader

Halloween season had rolled around once again and you and Thoma planned on celebrating it. The apartment was decorated from top to bottom with all sorts of spooky items. But one thing was missing, carved pumpkins. Thoma had gone out to by some for the two of you and you couldn't wait till he got back.

"Hey y/n i'm home!"

Thoma stepped into the house carrying 2 pumpkins that were ready for carving. You had already prepared a place for your activity. You were the first to put the knife in, just going for something nice and simple much like things you had seen on Pintrest. But that didn't turn out so well. The pumpkin just looked sad, there were no other words to describe it... Just sad.

"Hey, its fine. Maybe we can do other things with pumpkins. I do have some recipes somewhere."

So thoma set to work finding some recipes for you and him to bake together. The first he found was of course pumpkin pie, then soup, then a spiced pumpkin cake. After many hours you both were covered on pumpkin, and other ingredients.

"Thanks thoma... It sucks that the carving didn't turn out well."

"Maybe we just practice for next year okay?

"Mhm."

"Come on cheer up, at least we got some good food out of it." He said, taking a bite of the pumpkin pie.

You also took a bite. Thoma's cooking was always delicious and this was no exception, maybe just making pumpkin-themed things was better than trying to carve ones?