Episode 3 - Alliances Burn, Sleep Adjourns

! ! THIS EPISODE WILL BE FULLY RELEASED ON YOUTUBE TWO DAYS AFTER THIS RELEASE. YOU CAN FIND THE "ANIMATED" VERSION ON ALEXA_DISVENTURECAMP. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE FINAL WRITING ! !

! ! THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME TOPICS SENSITIVE TO SOME. THE GOAL WAS TO HANDLE ALL TOPICS WITH UTMOST RESPECT ! !

Kristal
Welcome, welcome back everyone! You know the drill, it's time for a last-episode recap!

Being part 2 of our premiere, we had an AMAZING challenge (obstacle course, run a few miles, do some trivia, you get the jist), with an INCREDIBLE name (Aiden just can't appreciate it all...). Though I offered the option to try and give your team a number advantage, no one cared - that also stood true to finding the last totem; (Yul has found the first..... I wonder how that will shake up?).

People formed new bonds, and continued old ones....shockingly not many rivalries yet. Eh, it'll all change soon I guess. The bottom three in the challenge soon became to be Connor, Riya, and Oliver...

Connor was willing to sacrifice his place so Riya could make it to the end, into which she "accidentally" tripped Oliver (didn't expect the dirty plays so soon, but hey, brings drama!).

Which ended up in Connor and Oliver being eliminated. Connor headed onto the bus (with a goodbye from Riya that took WAY too long), while Oliver stayed as an intern...

Oliver
Hey everyone! I hope-

Kristal
Anyways! How will these dynamics shake out? How will the campers react to today's challenge? And how high will the ratings be? Of course, they'll be the highest in HISTORY!

Here. On. Disventure. Camp. S2. REWRITTEN!

(We flip to Hunter trying to talk to Tess, with Ally coming up behind him after Tess walks off..)

Ally
Tess does not want to talk, again. Maybe just....give it up....if she doesn't want it?

Hunter
I don't know. It's not just that....it's also partially because she keeps saying "It hurts too much" to talk to me.....I wonder why?

Ally
"Hurts too much?".....there's gotta be a reason for that. Probably due to her past?

Hunter
Past?

Ally
You didn't immediately make that connection? She's never met you, right? Why would she be hurt to talk to somebody she's never met unless it connects with her past experiences?

Everyone has a reason for how they act the way they do - usually due to the past. I wouldn't have become a gamer if it wasn't for my grandfather...

Hunter
I didn't, haha. Thanks for the help though..

I suppose.....grandfather?

Ally
Anytime! Yep...my grandfather, Joel Solace...

Hunter
Joel Solace!? Do you mean one of the best gamers on Nebula Chronicles!?

Ally
I guess, haha! From a young age, he introduced me to the idea of video games. As soon as I held that console, and played some games, I fell head over heels into it. It gave me this happiness nothing could replicate...

Once I told my grandfather my passion, he was extremely supportive; especially given that he was a decent gamer at the time - or as you say, "one of the best gamers on Nebula Chronicles!"; he taught me all his tips and tricks. He was always the kindest person; and most positive; I miss him.....

Hunter
That's cool! I might need to learn a bit of gaming from you then if you learned from such an expert. And don't worry about your grandfather, I'm sure you'll see him after all this is over!

Ally
Oh.....I.......I can't........

Hunter
What do you mean? You know where your grandfather lives, right? Just head over there after all this is over! Simple!