Episode 1 - Humble Beginnings - PART 1

! ! THIS IS THE ROUGH DRAFT VERSION OF THE SCRIPT. YOU CAN FIND THE FULL, REVISED VERSION OF THE SCRIPT, OF THE ANIMATED VERSION OF THE EPISODE. FIND IT ON THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ALEXA_DISVENTURECAMP. THANK YOU. ! ! 

(Intro with Birds Chirping)

Kristal

Ahhh, perfect! That stupid sign is finally fixed. Oh - hello! Miss this show? It's been a few years since last season......and if you're new, welcome! We're back, and ready to bring back ALL the DRAMA possible!

In any case - allow me to quickly explain to you all how this season will work. 14 random people will be stuck on this cruddy island, competing in challenges on a daily - in 2 teams of 7 - in order to win immunity. What'll happen to the losing team, you might be asking?

They will head to an elimination ceremony, where they will vote who they want to be eliminated from the game. The person who loses will be heading to the HIGHWAY OF SHAME, and loses the chance at the grand prize.

Guess I failed to mention it's a ONE MILLION dollar prize for our champion? It'll just make it a more intense battle to make it to the finale! Perfect for the ratings....that sounded a little too much like my father.....

ANYWAY! Prepare for the trip of a lifetime - as this show is starting - NOW! Welcome. To. Disventure. Camp. Season 2. Rewritten!

(Intro plays)

Kristal

Welcome, welcome back everybody! Our campers have been on a 10 hour bus drive, with our bus driver, Marcus....and his....puppet? I don't even know myself...

Ooooo! I think I see them now! And FYI, viewers at home, we tried our best (we meaning me), to pick quite the entertaining cast. You won't be disappointed!

Warm welcomes to!

Aiden - the e-boy!

Aiden

Uh...interesting introduction I suppose...thank you....oh wait! Your father is-

Kristal
NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY FATHER! I am Kristal, and I will be hosting this show. Stand over here, thank you.

(Aiden looks back a bit scared, but follows directions).

James - the influencer is here!

James
Hey everybody! Follow me, @jamesofficial on TikTok! We're almost at one million followers! (He winks back at the camera).

Kristal
Right....anyways!

Lake - the prodigy!

Lake
Yea...thank you. Know where I can put my books, though?-

Kristal
You all will unpack soon enough....welcome Rosa Maria!

Rosa Maria
Hey everybody! (mumbles under her breath: hopefully Sofia's doing alright..) Anyways! Lovely to meet you all!

Aiden
Wait, why didn't you give introduce her with a basic description of some kind like you did us-

Kristal
Because I forgot to do so....? And why do you even care...?

Aiden

Uh...I don't I was just-

(Kristal is shown looking down, rolls eyes).

Kristal - Confessional

Already expecting me to be the perfect host.....it's only been a few minutes....

Continuing! Welcome Yul - our KOREAN DANCER...! (She looks sternly at Aiden, who just looks down, unknowing what to say, yet sighs).

Yul
Guyssss hello! Your favorite celebrity korean choreographer is here, and ready to win it all!

James
Uhh.....you're a celebrity? I've never heard of you...

Yul

Probably because I'm popular in Korea, not really around this part of the world. But you'll know me soon enough! (He walks over to the group).