part 4

Priya pov

Iam married woman now , married to a stranger about whom I don't know anything even his name

I was in my thoughts when he called me
"We reached home"

Home ,yes this my home from today. When we went inside a woman in mid fourty came runing small girls who is crying.

Woman"sir baby crying because she didn't see you before sleeping and after waking up"

Abhay"aww baby you miss papa,Diya baby miss papa"

When baby came his arms she stopped crying but if she is his daughter where her mother and who am I if he is already married.

I think he saw me thinking ,so he answered my unasked questions
Abhay" she is Diya my daughter,her mother and me are divorced"

Oh come on Priya you don't know your husband name but got to know daughter name. I was in my thoughts when again I heard his voice

Abhay "I explain you everything after making her eat and sleep.
Suman aunty please show her other bedroom."

He smiled towards me and left me with Suman aunty who behaved good with me and show other bedroom.

Abhay pov

I came with my daughter to our bedroom
"It's bath time ,it's Diya baby's bath time"my daughter laughs at me . Her smile enough for me to forget all the tensions in the world. I bath her while we both played in water for some time after that I feed her and made her sleep . She will not get up till 2 hours so I will go and explain her everything.

I went to her room knocked,she opened door
Abhay"Hii"

Priya"hii"

Abhay "I know maybe you are angry on me for marring you without your permission but give me chance explain"

Priya"what is your name?"

Oh god she didn't even know my name and I too don't know her name .

Abhay"Abhay Srivastav. Iam work as acp""what is your name"
She gave sad smile and replied
"Priya,I completed my btech and returning home and this happened"

Abhay"I am sorry"

Priya"it's okay not your mistake,why did you marry me"

Abhay"those people never going believe us and even if by my power make them agree after my leaving there going make your life hell and by marring you I can get your respect back "

Abhay "I know iam divorced and have daughter, stranger to you . If don't want to be in this marriage I annual this marriage and support you till you stand on your feet"

Priya"thankyou,my parents didn't think about me but even though you stranger thought about me""and  I believe in marriage it's not a game so I don't want annual it and want to give it chance. It doesn't matter to me that you have a daughter""this is our destiny "