The Road Trip Agreement: Fake dating, only one bed

Here's a snippet from The Road Trip Agreement!

When vloggers Coral and Ruby team up for a road trip along the Oregon coast, they plan to do whatever it takes to boost their channels and save their careers. So, when fans begin shipping them as a couple, they decide to play along and fake a romance for the cameras. But after their first kiss gets a little heated... can they keep their hearts from falling for real?

Along with Ruby's dog, Calvin, the girls are parked for the night at a campsite on the Oregon Coast. Let's drop in on them as they accidentally blur the lines in their fake relationship...

Heat level: making out

Ruby

As Coral stepped inside the van and shut the door, Ruby let out a breath and relaxed her shoulders. It was interesting how Coral's presence calmed her. She hadn't noticed that until now. Calvin helped keep her mind busy, but there was something to be said for human company.

"Ahh, it felt amazing to get all that sand off," Coral said. "Ten out of ten, would recommend." She combed her fingers through her blonde hair and took off her sweater, dumping it and her shower tote on the passenger's seat.

Ruby's heart tripped over itself. She'd seen Coral with wet hair after the shower multiple times, but today, something swooped in her belly. Coral wore a beige tank top, her nipples showing through the thin material. Her bare shoulders were smooth and damp, and Ruby had the urge to run her hands over them and down her arms.

"Great." She averted her gaze to Calvin on the floor. "Can't wait for my turn."

These feelings had to stop. This was still supposed to be a business-oriented road trip. Clearly, these fake relationship feelings were messing with her mind and making her think she had real feelings.

She glanced back at Coral, who was brushing her hair, her toned arms flexing. The tank top moved up and down, revealing a tease of her sun-kissed midsection.

Ugh, Ruby couldn't deny it anymore. She did have real feelings. Coral had made her feel so alive on this trip. She was smart, fun, and sexy. Kissing her was mind-blowing. Ruby couldn't remember ever having a kiss like that.

It was easy to imagine what it would be like to be in a real relationship with her.

But she wasn't supposed to have real feelings for Coral. Their relationship was fake—an amendment to a business agreement. No part of Ruby should be considering what it would be like to peel off her clothes, crawl on top of her, and...

Stop it.

This was bad. She was tingling between her legs, and some unnamed feeling swelled in her chest.

I am in so much trouble.

If Coral realized how Ruby felt, she would get so awkward. This plan was clearly working, and they'd both gained followers, but if Coral knew that Ruby was starting to catch real feelings, she might try to do the noble thing and call off the fake relationship.