From Fan to Forever: An age-gap celebrity romance (part 2)

When medical physics student Rachel meets her celebrity crush, she can hardly believe her luck. Cate Whitney, the gorgeous and talented middle-aged actress, needs help preparing for her role in a film about Marie Curie, and Rachel is just the person to help her. Could these sparks lead to something more? And is Rachel ready for the pressure of dating an A-list actress?

In this scene, Rachel invites Cate over to her place so they can finish what they started after the celebrity gala. Again, mentally replace Cate with your celebrity crush 😘

Heat level: sex described in detail

***

When I let Cate in, my belly swoops. She's wearing a stunning buttercup-yellow suit that brightens the whole apartment. The blazer is open to reveal a white blouse. Her hair is still styled from the shoot, framing her delicate features and sharp cheekbones.

And I'm in ordinary clothes and makeup.

As Cate takes in my apartment, I've never been more self-conscious. What does my cheap furniture look like to someone who makes millions of dollars? Why is she even here?

This was a mistake. Phil Niles hit such a painful nerve when he called me average.

"What's wrong?" Cate says, stepping closer.

"Nothing," I say, forcing a smile.

I consider insisting that nothing is wrong, but I won't accomplish anything by lying. "I don't know why you're interested in me. I'm so...normal. Average."

"Rachel." She guides my chin so she can lock gazes with me. "You are not average."

How is she so impossibly beautiful? Everything about Cate is ethereal, from the carbon that made her to the aura of confidence she takes wherever she goes.

"I sort of am," I say, not because I'm fishing for a compliment, but because it's true.

"You're the most captivating, exciting, intoxicating thing in my life, Rachel." She kisses me, lips soft and full, moving with a nimble expertise that makes me lose my balance.

If the heat of her kiss is any indication, I might be able to believe her. Stomach swooping, I slide my hand beneath her yellow blazer, tracing my fingers over her back.

She sucks in a breath and pulls me closer. Her eyes have a blazing, hungry look.

"Nobody as smart as you should ever call herself average," Cate murmurs into my lips. "Nobody as sweet, as funny, as bold, as beautiful, as good a kisser..."

Her hand wanders low and she cups between my legs.

I gasp. "Okay. I believe you. Now come here."

We kiss hard, tongues exploring each other's mouths, biting and sucking. I make a small, involuntary moan, and she responds with a hiss, nails digging into me.

I press my body into her, grinding our hips together.

"Fuck," she whispers, wrapping a fist in my hair and pulling me in, devouring me.

I gasp, remembering to breathe, to be fully conscious of this moment, because it has to be a dream. I'm going to wake up soon and this will all fade, leaving me wet and panting, alone under my covers.

We stumble into the darkness of my bedroom and fall onto my bed. I roll on top of her, straddling her hips and grinding. I pin her hands by her head, locking our fingers, kissing and nipping her jawline and neck.

My shorts are tight, leaving me unsatisfied as I grind her. I can't get close enough.

"Cate," I whisper, panting, desperate to fuck her.