03 ~ Joining Hands with a Demon

-'Did you heard the news?' Seokhoon asked as Hana nodded.

-'I did.' She answered shortly as Dohee smacked her shoulder.

-'What was that for?' Hana asked rubbing the are she hit.

-'I want you to be more responsible. Take care of yourself.' She said as she headed out straight.

-'What's with her?' She asked as Seokhoon shrugged his shoulder and followed her out.
Hana called Madam Ju and talked about the death of Choi Taejun as Madam Ju seemed to be more serious and attentive and just told Hana to watch her own company.
It sounded strange. More like to be suspected. Hana had her life a little messed up lately.

-'Noh Suahn, Noh Sukmin these are ploting something or is it just a thing?' Her subconsciousness mumbled as she came back to her senses.

While on the other hand, Guwon suffered from spontaneous combustion as it shouldn't. He had to make deals in order to stay alive.
He called Hana and asked her to meet as she agreed as she too needed him. Well she wondered what was that important that he called her this early in the morning. They met up at the building where they first met.
Guwon had a ice bucket with him which was strange.

-'What was that important in the morning? It's not like you are gaurding me or fallen for me.' She said brushing her fingers through her hair showing off her visuals.

-'We share the same fate. How shall I put it? I thought all over now that you have my tattoo, I shall gaurd you even if you are insignificant.' He explained as Hana got offended when he stated her insignificant.

-'You're saying that I'm insignificant? Then what are you? A creature with red horns and a tail?' She spatted back as he wanted to agrue back but he had no time for it. His fingers lit up by the fire flames again as he dipped them in water and it made a hissed sound.

-'What was that?' She asked as he threw it away in the air as it flew down.

-'Anyway, I'll be your bodyguard. Let's keep it that way.' He said leaning closer to her, his hands on her shoulders as Hana's heart skipped a beat as they were so close. She was startled yet happy deep inside.

-'Sure.' She said playing cool.

-'But before that we need to go somewhere.' He said busy finding his prey as Hana was a little puzzled but soon figured out what he was going to do.

-'Hurry, why can't I find one? Hurry up.' He said looking here and there down below.

-'No way.' She mumbled. He was going to make a deal.

"Don't tell me that he would sign up a deal with an innocent." Her thought was true as before that they stopped near a water machine in the hospital where Guwon filled a cup of cold water to quench the fire.

-'Can you hold this?' He handed her the cup as she looked at him.

-'Why are you burning?' Hana asked being a little tensed as she saw him burning away in her dream.
Well Guwon seemed to ignore it as he was busy signing a deal.
They entered ICU where a woman was sobbing beside a girl who seemed in a pretty bad condition.

-'Oh my.' Hana said as her heart ache seeing the girl. She wanted to take that all away but Guwon had her hand, he held it like it was something of his.

-'I won't even ask you to let her live. I just want Yeonseo to stop suffering. Even for a day, that's all I wish for.' She prayed.

-'I'll grant your wish.' He said as Hana looked at him in disbelief.

-'Who are you?' The woman asked turning to their side.

-'I'm a demon. In otherwords, you just hit the jackpot. If you sign a deal with me your child will be healthy for ten years-' Before he completed Hana freed her hand and stepped in.

-'Don't. I can take her pain away. If you sign a deal with him you would go to hell.' Hana said as Guwon looked at her.

-'Oi, don't step in.' He said holding her hand again but this time she denied it.

-'I can make your child healthy without you suffering from hell.' She said as she without wasting time sat on the other side and held her hand, taking her pain away.

-'What are you doing?' Guwon asked clearly angry as his all fingers of one hand caught fire, he barged out to set it off.

-'What is wrong with her? Sitting with her would make her healthy? What nonsense!' He blabbered.

Yeonseo seemed to be fine as Hana coughed a little.

-'How did you? What are you?' The woman asked as she just smiled at them.

-'An angel for this little miracle. Don't worry and have a good time with her.' She said slowly steeping out.
Guwon held her hand and dragged her out to the garden.

-'What the hell did you just do in there? Why do you have to mess up my deal?!' He yelled at her out of anger as she kept listening.

-'Cause that was the right thing. What is wrong with you? Are you drunk? Don't tell me you've been doing this to stay alive? How many innocent lives you have played with? For you to stay alive you make deals with any innocent?' She let it all out as her hands had a tight grip on his shirt. He brushed her hands off him as he started to question what she just did.

-'Imagine how would a human feel if they know that to save them their loved ones sacrificed themselves? That kid would have been in deep guilt. An emotion which a pitiless demon won't understand!' She continued.

-'Then what did you do? Are you an angel? Huh?' He yelled at her yet again as he was very angry.

-'Don't compare me with those things. They just seem good. Deep inside I have a soul of a fallen angel and that gives me the power to take others pain away unlike you who take their soul!' She spatted back, at that moment she forgot that she had some severe pain rising in her.

-'Burn away if you are destroying souls of innocents.' Hana was angry too, she walked out of there not realizing she sweated like hell.

-'This crazy woman!! Yah! DO HANA!' He shouted and followed her.

Back they were on the building as Hana was getting a little furious.
They found a criminal who wished to complete his last desire, to be wealthy.
Guwon did sign a deal and saved himself from fading in ashes.

Hana left from there without a word as Guwon was angry for a moment but then his mind recalled what she said and got a little uneasy by it.

Hana was in the conference room talking about the fake jewel scandal. But her focus seemed to be swayed by Guwon.

-'Please go on.' She said, later in her cabin she looked the family photo, Dohee, Mom, Dad. She wasn't in the picture well why would she even be? Her parents never really cared for her as their attention was all on Dohee. It was never equal. But still she was grateful to spend some years with them as they are now gone she really feels empty. Her relation with Dohee had always been sweet and sour...

Back again after a long time, hope ya'll like it as I added a little changes.
Thank you for giving me this much support.