02 ~ iii

-'I'm too leaving, Hana.' Seokhoon stood turning to her.

-'But you just got here.' Madam Ju said looking at him.

-'I should get back to the office and keep increasing your wealth.' Seokhoon said with a smile.

-'Are you headed to office?' He asked as Hana hummed in response with a light smile, trying to hide her pain. While Madam Ju eyed the two.

-'You two. If work is all in your life, how about you marry each other.' Her idea was so worse that Hana chocked on the air.

-'What is wrong with you? I wonder if you're possessed.' Hana said checking on her as Madam Ju smacked her hand.

-'Come to think of it, you are not blood related nor are you registered as family.' She stated as Hana patted Seokhoon's shoulders.

-'Oppa, let's go I really think she is possessed. I'll come back when your possession is gone. Bye.' Hana said pushing Seokhoon out with her.

-'Way to office?' Hana asked.

-'Yes.' He answered.

-'Need a lift?' Hana asked catching him off gaurd but still he nodded shyly.

-'But I thought you drove here.' Hana proposed as Seokhoon hid his car keys and denied.

-'Let me drive you. It's been a while.' Seokhoon said a little excited. His excitement seemed to be faded as he held his long face when Ms. Han sat on the passenger seat rather than Hana.

-'Is something bothering you? Are you okay?' Hana asked from behind.

-'No, I'm perfect fine, Hana.' He said.

-'You seem comfortable, Ms. Han.' He said as the woman was busy handling Hana's schedule.

-'Thank you for giving me a little time to get my work done.' She said as Hana was too busy doing something.

-'Don't mention it.' Seokhoon said.

-'Shouldn't we repay Mr. Jeong Guwon in some way?' Ms. Han said causing Seokhoon to be more attentive.

-'We should. I feel like I owe him something even if it is nothing.' Hana said.

-'Who are you talking about?' Seokhoon asked as Hana made an eye contact with him.

-'He is someone I know who did me a favor.' Hana said as Seokhoon's leg hit the break hard. Causing a sudden jerk and the cars behind to honk.

-'Are you okay, Hana?' Seokhoon asked immediately not really caring about the one who sat beside him.

-'I'm okay.' Hana responded as the two gazed at Ms. Han.

-'Ms. Han, your nose is bleeding.' He complained Ms. Han tried to inhale blood as she later wiped it off with her fingers and then her handkerchief.

-'I'm all okay.' She answered.

-'I'm sorry Ms. Han.' Seokhoon apologized as Hana controlled her laugh.
Ms. Han was the one driving as Seokhoon shifted beside Hana.

-'Are you sure you are alright, Ms. Han?' He asked leaning a little forward.

-'I'm fine as long as I'm driving.' She said focusing back on driving.

-'I'm sorry.' He said as Hana patted his back.

-'Were you that surprised that I knew someone who did me a favor?' She asked.

-'Cause it is not like you. And it caught me off gaurd.' Seokhoon said as she nodded.

While on the other hand, Guwon ordered Mr. Park to look into Hana.

-'Name, Do Hana. Blood group- AB+, also renamed as Mirae Group's smartest princess, the Devil in Hermès. Do Hana the sassy queen and the list goes on. She is not from a chaebol family. Her father was an engineer who developed metal cross bearings for electronics. Her mother ran a hair salon. Do Dohee is her sister a month younger than her. But her parents died in a car accident 17 years ago on Hana's birthday. Then's when Mirae Group's chairwoman adopted the two. She's been working her ass off. Always a top student and she even graduated early. She started a jewelry company from college which became number one in seven years.' He continued.
-'She is single, her past relationships didn't last long because of her tight schedule. And about tangsuyuk...she likes it on the side.' By hearing this Guwon seemed to be a little satisfied.

Hana accompanied with Ms. Han entered the building as everyone bowed to show respect. While waiting for the elevator Hana seemed to express the company loss by taking the example of the arrow coming downwards.

-'By tomorrow our company must be coming up as the arrow in here.' Hana stated with a stern voice as Ms. Han followed her out of the elevator. Everyone there bowed as she entered the conference room.

-'Good morning ma'am.' The employees greeted as Hana seated.

-'What is so good about this morning? Our company has lost over 280 billion won.' Hana held professionalism in her voice.

-'We're constantly releasing rebuttal articles as we speak.' One of them said.

-'Are they even beneficial?' Hana asked.

-'We're taking legal actions against fake news and hateful comments.' The second of them said.

-'That is not really working.' She said.

-'How about we just wait it out?' The third one suggested as he did not know that he messed up.

-'You see, everything flies with time.' He added earning a glare from every single person out there.

-'That's...' Before Hana completely he gasped and cut her off.

-'Fresh?'

-'Something which is not that great.' She stated.

-'Do you know why dinasours extinct?' Hana asked looking at them.

-'As I majored in natural sciences, I can answer that very well.' He said as Hana waited for him to continue.

-'There was a castrophic collision between Earth and a comet.' He said and made collision noises which he thought he made along with hand gestures, looking all childish. Hana seemed to be done with him as she signed him to stop

-'Their performance didn't live up to their size.' Hana said gazing at him. Her phone buzzed as the notification was all she needed to set her foot out of the office to her step sister, Noh Suahn.

-'Don't try to deal with problems after they happen. Be on the offense. I'll have this mess cleaned up by the one who seemed to do it.' She stood up going out.

-'Keys.' Hana said to Ms. Han as she hesitated.

-'Let me drive you.' She said as Hana sighed.

-'Don't worry about me. It would never happen again, plus I can take care of myself.' Hana took the keys from her and made her way.
She was now sitting in a luxury store wearing the same dress as that of Suahn and caught her off gaurd by her presence there. Hana was successful in manipulating her and convincing her to take down the article.
Well it took no time for her to make her convince as it related to Noh Suahn's private steamy life.
On the way back Hana got a call from someone unexpected, Jeong Guwon...
They decided to meet up near a department store as he said he was seriously unwell.

Hey everyone!!!
Long time no see. I said I would update but I didn't and I am sorry for that. I hope you like it as I would be moving fast.

Sadly the drama ended but I am very thankful that they got a happy ending as they deserved it...
See ya'll in next chapter. Thank you for your support and stay tuned like you did.