02 ~ i

Their bond seems to be linked...

-'Why? It is my wrist.' Hana said looking at him.
-'Why do you care if I laser it or hide it with a pororo?' She added as Guwon stood infront of her trying to block her way.
-'Over my dead body.' He said as Hana scoffed.

-'Move.' She said smacking his hand away.

-'No, don't you dare touch your wrist. For an unknown reason my tattoo is on your wrist but it is mine.' He said pointing his index finger towards Hana's wrist.

-'What a nutjob! It is my wrist.' She said.
-'But the tattoo is mine.' He spatted back as he held her wrist.

-'Let go.' She said.
-'I won't.' He said.
-'I said let go.'
-'I said I won't.'
-'End this bargain.'
-'That should be said by me.' Hana said as she had enough of this man she raised her other hand in order to slap him but Guwon used his powers and stopped her hand.

-'What the...why am I not able...' Hana seemed all confuse as Guwon let go her hand as the slap landed on his cheek with such a force that made him roll over the bed and fall.

-'There you go.' Hana said with satisfaction.
Guwon stood up as Hana's imprints were on his face as he covered it with his hand.

-'I knew it.' He mumbled.

-'Well you deserved it.' Hana said proudly as Dohee entered the room.

-'HANA!' She yelled as she came in, her gaze went on the man standing beside her as she seemed to recognize him.

-'Jeong Guwon?'
-'Do Dohee?'

Both seemed to know each other as Hana was getting a little idea.

-'No way, he was your blind date?' Hana asked as Dohee nodded.

-'Now I understand why you're a nutjob, just like her.' Guwon said pointing at Dohee as Hana scoffed.

-'I guess you want another slap.' She was ready to throw a fit as Guwon just scoffed.

-'Wait, unnie how the hell you know this jerk?' Dohee asked.

-'Well that is a long story. This man appeared from thin air to make a deal with me and then I saved him from dying.' Hana explained as Guwon was taken aback.

-'What? You saved me? It is the other way. How can you say that? You really are making me get on my nerves.' He said fake laughing as the sisters were giving him an intense glare.

A knock was heard on the door as the three looked there, Ms. Han came along with the doctor.

-'How are you feeling?' The doctor asked Hana as Guwon placed his hand on the cheek.

-'Doctor can you look here...' Before he completed Hana cut him off.

-'I think I'm still feeling very uncomfortable.' She said looking at him as Dohee giggled a little under breath.

-'Let me check your eyes.' He said as he checked them.

-'Well everything is fine but your reports say something else.' The doctor stated as Dohee becane all serious.