.Pre Gala.

light smut ahead✌️✌️

third person pov.

The day of the extravagant gala arrived within the palace walls, heralding a mysterious auction that piqued the curiosity of both guests and residents.

Park, Jennie's diligent aide, informed Lisa of the event and conveyed Jennie's request for a meeting in the dining room.

As Lisa entered, Jennie, seated regally, fixated her gaze on the approaching figure. "There is going to be a gala and an auction, as you've been informed before. I expect you to stay out of trouble and not to make any unnecessary issues. Do you understand, Lisa?"

Lisa nodded, avoiding direct eye contact with Jennie. However, Jennie, with a subtle raise of her eyebrows, insisted on verbal confirmation.

"No, ma'am, you don't need to be worried about me. I will gladly stay out of trouble," Lisa assured, her voice meek.

Jennie, maintaining a stern demeanor, continued the conversation. "Everyone you meet today are definitely all strangers to you, and I am sure you have heard of stranger danger, right?"

Lisa, fidgeting with her fingers, questioned, "What would they even want from me? I am the least important presence there."

"These people die to get involved in my business, and now that you are my business, they will also be after you," Jennie remarked, a menacing laugh escaping her lips. "I wouldn't be surprised if they kidnapped you, but of course, they wouldn't dare."

Lisa's eyes widened at the casual mention of kidnapping, a realization that this gala might be more dangerous than she'd like. hesitantly, she asked, "Do I have to engage in this event?"

"Absolutely," Jennie declared, gesturing for Lisa to come closer. She then placed Lisa on her lap, offering reassurance.

"Don't worry, no one shall touch my little bird. I can think of a few people who would dare do such things, and none of them are involved in this gala."

Jennie's fingers traced a delicate path from Lisa's sides to her face, eliciting a mix of addiction and fear in Lisa.

The intimate touches were neither sexual nor comforting, leaving Lisa to ponder the complexities of her captor's intentions.

Breaking the silence with her smooth voice, Jennie expressed her desire to Lisa. She pulled Lisa even closer, her breath husking words into Lisa's ears.

"I want to hold you dear to me and claim things about you that you wouldn't know of their existence," Jennie confessed, pulling Lisa's face closer to hers and holding it firmly.

Feeling overwhelmed and trapped, Lisa mustered the courage to voice her vulnerability. "You scare me, Jennie."

Jennie, unfazed, smirked, and closed the distance between their faces. "Good." she looks to her eyes as she orders for lisa to get off her lap and stand before her. 

"Now, undress for me."

The command makes her eyes widen, and she scuff involuntary, her heart literally feels like it's about to fail.

"I'm waiting, raven."

slowly, shyly Lisa began to undo the buttons on her blouse and Let It Drop falling to her feet beneath her. she looks back up at her for a reaction, Jennie's taking Lisa in, eyes dark and Lusty now, her smile playful.

"i didn't tell you to stop," she says winningly.

Lisa shivers but complies, removing the rest of her clothing, leaving her completely bare in front of Jennie's eyes. she tries to cover herself with her hands before she snaps