.Evil Dead Rise.

Third person pov.

________________________________________

It was easy to have people depending on her. All she had to offer was a little bit of everything they wanted or needed.

From a very young age, Lou learned that people are just like bugs drawn to light, like a moth to a flame. They choose the path, and they will burn at the end.

Lou liked referring to herself as the flame. She was there for everyone and no one at the same time.

She knew Jennie definitely awaited her information. She also knew that jisoo counted on her to get Yumiko's funds and to mess with Irene.

Perfectly said and done, Lou did all those. But she did them for herself. Not a day went by in her life that she did anything for anyone but herself. Her only purpose was herself. Her dreams, her wishes, her wicked desires.

Once one of her few girlfriends told her something, some words stuck in her ears and stung her head more than she admitted.

"I saw all kinds of narcissists and selfish people, Lou, but you aren't that kind. You're as if a banana is placed in your brain deciding all of your emotional matters. It's unbelievable despite your intelligence in everything. You're as stupid as a monkey when it comes to feelings."

The woman yelled at Lou after she was replaced by a car. Or so she thought.

After that,  Lou wondered if she lacked emotional intelligence. She started reading psychology books even tho they were her least favorite. She was always fond of the mysterious ones.

When she grew older, dark psychology was the only thing she'd read. She majored in i,  and with her natural talent at manipulation, she was in every one's business.

Now, she had outdone herself with one of her greatest plots. She knew all about Lisa's real identity. She just needed the evidence to convince jisoo. Getting Mike into the plan was easy peasy, but Lisa accepting the whole deal or Jennie going for it was a big risk, one she willingly took, and it proudly worked in her favor.

As she was staring as Lisa, she thought how splendid everything was. From John's death to having Lisa right where she wanted her.

"Yes, you are, in fact, a Loyan. A mixed one but still valuable, I'd say." Lou said. She put the cat down, and it quickly ran to Lisa.

Lisa immediately bent down and held the cat. Poor thing must have been scared to death. Lisa wanted to believe it was the cat, not herself.

She eyed Lou and took a deep breath. Lou was alone, she was not armed, she was in no attack position. The only scary thing about her was how calm she was right now.

"Did the cat get your tongue, Lisa?" Lou humored.
She walked closer. Obviously, it invaded Lisa's privacy.

"How about we go back to the legendary sisters and watch them kill each other." Lou whispered in Lisa's ear. One hand on her shoulder and the other grabbing at her side.

Lisa flinched all the way back to the wall. Her breath caught in her throat. Something was very wrong, with this woman, with the shooting sound and the most terrifying, with Jennie's plans.

Lisa was sure Jennie didn't count Lou as a traitor. Were there any chances that Lisa was wrong?

"I bett...er leave. You don't want to go back there. You'll die." Lisa stuttered while speaking. Nothing was scarier than for Jennie's plans to be outdone by someone else.

And Lisa wasn't a Loyan. She couldn't. Her last name was Manoban, and she was far from anything rich or wealthy. Sure, she never saw her dad, and her mother was never really present, but she'd know if she was from such families or what they call houses.